jeally beans aosp kit kat phone rebooting HELP! !

Search This thread
Oct 7, 2007
I followed the guides rooted my phone,I followed the instructions word for word installed superstrap, and loaded jeally beans on there. Now all my phone does it constantly restart, every app on there will crash very very quickly, I can't make calls without a reboot, and I can get anywhere from 30seconds to 30 minutes of usage and then a reboot.

I tried clearing the cash and the dalvik cache as well as fixing permissions, from within safestrap. none of those things worked. I also tried searching but I couldn't find anything relevent. Did I miss something? what can I do to fix this, because when this rom works I really like it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is a Verizon phone

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2007
ok, I have noticed that if I boot into the Jelly Beans Rom and I connect my phone to the Kingo andriod root app it says that I'm not rooted (I can't get the phone to not crash long enough for me to check with the root checker app), but when I restart with the phone and load the stock rooted rom everything checks out with Kingo and the root checker app.

Also if I switch from one the jelly beans rom to the stock rom the phone will continually crash/reboot as well. it will only stop if I boot to the stock rom after leaving the phone off for a couple of hours. Any suggestions?