[Widget]HTC Sense NOTES WIDGET

Search This thread

polystirenman

Aug 20, 2007
London
Hello All

Here is NOTES WIDGET for HTC Sense.it is a version from old DESIRE which i previously extracted and it is missing in HTC HUB downloads.it is working on new Sense with no problems.i sometimes use it so i thought some of you might find it useful.

Just install .apk and add widget to your home screen.

Attachments

• com.htc.rosiewidgets.note.apk
    442.1 KB · Views: 17,199

VamosErik88

Oct 3, 2008
Amaseno(FR)
Very very thanks!!!
Could you please manage to extract also the task widget that i found in the new mdeejay evo 2.3 rom that i can't found on my Desire HD.

TeCH-Guruz

Feb 17, 2009
Salford
Does anyone know why the notes widget needs so many permissions I was about to install it but it doesn't seem right

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

typongtv

Dec 15, 2009
Alexandria
Thanx polystirenman for sharing.

There are 2 things in the newest HTC MY TOUCH 4G Rom ( Glacier ) that i am wondering if possible to extract for DESIRE HD (the best rom) :

- The lock screen. which comes in 2 layers and has it's own wallpapers that slides off screen.

- The desk clock app. this one looks so nice, comes in landscape with some nice features.

if possible please do extract any of them or both.

Here is the link to the ROM :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=812863

RESCOFFI4

Jul 18, 2010
doesn't work
the software installs but doesn't appear in the widgets
i have a nexus one 2.2 rooted

Last edited:

polystirenman

Aug 20, 2007
London
Thanx polystirenman for sharing.

There are 2 things in the newest HTC MY TOUCH 4G Rom ( Glacier ) that i am wondering if possible to extract for DESIRE HD (the best rom) :

- The lock screen. which comes in 2 layers and has it's own wallpapers that slides off screen.

- The desk clock app. this one looks so nice, comes in landscape with some nice features.

if possible please do extract any of them or both.

Here is the link to the ROM :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=812863

u r welcome...
When I get home i'll have a look at that ROM.but I doubt it will be possible without porting the whole HTC framework.but i'll try.

skulk3r

Feb 9, 2009
hey guys,

I am new to android (just came from good old WinMo) and when i am installing these apps, a message comes up that says:
"You give this app access to:
- accounts
- sms

is that normal for every app that you install that isn't from the market place?
And I've also seen some scalable HTC Sense-like widgets for agenda, contacts and the like...are they official HTC widgets or custom ones?

Thanks for the help

Tweenky

Nov 15, 2010
Hi. I have HTC Desire 2.2, but I'm using LauncherPro. I downloaded Notes widget, but I can't use it in LaucherPro. What have I to do, to use this useful widget?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All

Here is NOTES WIDGET for HTC Sense.it is a version from old DESIRE which i previously extracted and it is missing in HTC HUB downloads.it is working on new Sense with no problems.i sometimes use it so i thought some of you might find it useful.

Just install .apk and add widget to your home screen.
    Hello, i have pulled this from a desire hd rom.
    Its the task widget from htc. APK name is just Dutch ;)