[APP] Analytix for Google Analytix(Trial/Paid)

Search This thread

Folkert

Aug 25, 2006
www.dibbus.com
Several weeks ago I've posted my new app in the market. It's called Analytix and it might be very useful for Google Analytics users. To my opinion, the current apps were not good enough so I decided to create a new one.
There is a pro version which costs €0.99 and a free trial version. There is no time limit for the trial. The trial misses some great features and the data requests are limited.

Especially for users of the Google Analytics for Android SDK there is a separate section so you can monitor all your 'pageviews' and events from this app.

The pro version offers a clean dashboard where you can directly see how your site is performing in relation to yesterday(by default). You can choose other timespans from the slidingdrawer.

There is a new chart section to view your data in a selected timespan.
Another unique feature is the social section where you can view filtered traffic which means that the data is filtered by referrals. The top 10 social sites from 2010 are used for filtering.

Besides these unique features, this app houses all the must-have Google Analytics features like Visits, Pageviews, Browsers etc.

Pro version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dibbus.analytix

Trial version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dibbus.analytix.trial

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 356
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 327
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 269
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 261
  • qurified_message.png
    qurified_message.png
    323 bytes · Views: 149
Last edited:

MartinSav

May 9, 2011
Dyon
Awesome!

I must say, I'm deeply impressed by this great app. I was using another app for some time now but this app is better in any way.
Everything I was looking for is right in the place. Using favorites in combination with the login system is extremely powerful! Great job!

Is it possible to view adWords data? I can integrate adWords in my Google Analytics account. Would be awesome if that should work.

Folkert

Aug 25, 2006
www.dibbus.com
Is it possible to view adWords data? I can integrate adWords in my Google Analytics account. Would be awesome if that should work.

Hi Martin, thanks for the response and great to hear that you like the app!
Regarding adWords, it is possible to add adWords to Analytix. I've to find out the most interesting numbers to include in the app. I'll have a look at the possibilities.
Do you have any idea of the information you would like to see?

Folkert

Aug 25, 2006
www.dibbus.com
New release

Just released a new version of Analytix. Now inlcuding a homescreen widget! Take a look at the first picature for explanation.

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 112

Folkert

Aug 25, 2006
www.dibbus.com
Version 9.0 of Analytix has just been released. Integrated Google Pagespeed section. Get an overview of all optimizations for your websites!
you can read all about this new feature on the Analytix blog:
http://analytix.mobi/

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 104

Folkert

Aug 25, 2006
www.dibbus.com
Analytix HD released

I've just released Analytix HD, an Honeycomb optimized version of Analytix.
I've received lots of request to make it Honeycomb compatible. So the interface has been rebuild completely using Honeycomb elements like the action bar, tabs etc.
I've tried to use the bigger screen to create more visual elements like charts.
The possibilities are the same as on the mobile version.

The url of the app:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dibbus.analytixHD

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 96

Leafhill

Jan 24, 2011
I have to pay separately for honeycomb version? Not cool... I'd be happy to pay the 2e if it'd include the phone pro too.

Last edited:

Folkert

Aug 25, 2006
www.dibbus.com
I have to pay separately for honeycomb version? Not cool... I'd be happy to pay the 2e if it'd include the phone pro too.
Please contact me if you have bought the HD version. I will refund the payment of the first app. The Honeycomb version is just completely rebuild. it's impossible to create a single version for the app.
So, if you have bought the mobile app and after that the HD version, contact me and tell me your what's your e-mail address so I can check it and refund the first app!

0mie

Dec 2, 2007
Seattle
The app is AMAZING, he's an awesome dev. You guys should buy both versions like I did to support him :)

He's always on top of things and making sure the customer is happy about the purchase

Sent from my XT865 using Tapatalk

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
The app does seem pretty good. I have the trial for a few days until my new card comes through from the bank... thanks for the app, works perfectly on HTC desire.. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Reactions: Folkert

Folkert

Aug 25, 2006
www.dibbus.com
The app does seem pretty good. I have the trial for a few days until my new card comes through from the bank... thanks for the app, works perfectly on HTC desire.. :)

Thank you! If you like the free version you will certainly love the pro version!!
If you have any suggestions of requests, feel free to contact me.

Regards
Folkert

Reactions: mattmanwrx

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
I just purchased the full version... it is too good. Anyone who has the trial version, do not hesitate to spend the very little amount on the full app. Brilliant...! :)

Reactions: Folkert

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
I can't get passed the Authenticate Application part. It opens the browser to my Google Accounts page. I click "Grant Access" then it goes to an error page that shows " You do not have permission to open this page. " followed by the url...

HELP!:confused:

Are you signed into your analytics account on the web browser? It was easy for me, I clicked grant access and it worked straight away.
Maybe an option to tick remember me when signing in to Google on browser?

Are you signed into your analytics account on the web browser? It was easy for me, I clicked grant access and it worked straight away.
Maybe an option to tick remember me when signing in to Google on browser?

Thank You, but i figured it out. I removed the stock android browser... on my Rom. Apparently it has a problem authenticating through my MirenBrowser configuration. i just put the stock Browser.apk back on my device and it work fine.

Again, Thanks for the help.

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
Thank you! If you like the free version you will certainly love the pro version!!

Regards
Folkert

Hi Folkert,

I have a problem with the widgert not updating. I have the it set to update every 4 hours, however, it sometimes fails, and then just sits there not updating at all. Please attached the screen shot of the widget on my phone, and me holding the status bar showing the date and time!

Hopefully you have time to look into this.

Many thanks, Matt

Last edited:

diedieners

Feb 12, 2008
Hi Folkert,

very nice work. Is there a possibility to use multiple Accounts ?

Thanks for this nice app.

Greetings from Germany, Goetz

Folkert

Aug 25, 2006
www.dibbus.com
Google Analytix allows you to use multiple accounts. The app will handle just a single GA account.
Right now I've almost finished the newest release which is using Google Account Manager for authentication. This will ease the authentication process and allows the user to use multiple accounts within the app. I hope to release this version this week/weekend.

Reactions: diedieners

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Several weeks ago I've posted my new app in the market. It's called Analytix and it might be very useful for Google Analytics users. To my opinion, the current apps were not good enough so I decided to create a new one.
    There is a pro version which costs €0.99 and a free trial version. There is no time limit for the trial. The trial misses some great features and the data requests are limited.

Especially for users of the Google Analytics for Android SDK there is a separate section so you can monitor all your 'pageviews' and events from this app.

The pro version offers a clean dashboard where you can directly see how your site is performing in relation to yesterday(by default). You can choose other timespans from the slidingdrawer.

There is a new chart section to view your data in a selected timespan.
    Another unique feature is the social section where you can view filtered traffic which means that the data is filtered by referrals. The top 10 social sites from 2010 are used for filtering.

Besides these unique features, this app houses all the must-have Google Analytics features like Visits, Pageviews, Browsers etc.

Pro version:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dibbus.analytix

Trial version:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dibbus.analytix.trial

Regards
    Folkert
    I just purchased the full version... it is too good. Anyone who has the trial version, do not hesitate to spend the very little amount on the full app. Brilliant...! :)

Google Analytix allows you to use multiple accounts. The app will handle just a single GA account.
    Right now I've almost finished the newest release which is using Google Account Manager for authentication. This will ease the authentication process and allows the user to use multiple accounts within the app. I hope to release this version this week/weekend.