FOR DEV| SENSE 3.5 Porting For Legend [JOKER] |

Search This thread

emiliano7

Jan 30, 2010
Curinga
This is the Basic Port of Sense 3.5 on Legend...it BOOT.....In this time i'm very Busy...because i've to pass more Exams....This Release Booting....but is only the basic port...the DEVS can Complete it....I can help you when i've a little freetime...:)

Sense Version: 3.5
Android Version: 2.3.5

WARNING: THIS IS ROM IS ONLY A BASIC PORT FOR DEV....AT THIS MOMENT NOT WORK AT 100 %. NEED TO COMPLETE.IS IT FOR THE DEVS, BUT YOU CAN TRY THE NEW SENSE 3.5

DOWNLOAD: SENSE 3.5 [Megaupload]

DOWNLOAD: SENSE 3.5[Mediafire]

Scusmy for my bad english...:D

Special Thanks TO: ARCO68

Last edited:

Hitmax117

Aug 23, 2010
Just post the tread when it's done, no use in posting it as empty as this ;)

Since we only have a few 'newer' rom's, it literally kills peoples patience when they see a post like this (not speaking on my experience here)

You don't want people jumping of bridges do you?

Anyway i'm waiting to see info over the rom before speaking on that ;)

lollazzo

Oct 15, 2009
For me, Joker your rom it's a joke. You make the donation banner before to provide the rom

dalerka

Sep 6, 2008
Ufa
cant wait it, will be use it with happiness! just want this ROM to be faster than previos 2.3 variations.

my speed list:
1) CM7
2) b08
3) RC4b

Can you ROM be fast as CM7? or even like b08 :p, it will make me and other very happy :)

Mr.Pigeon

Sep 20, 2010
cant wait it, will be use it with happiness! just want this ROM to be faster than previos 2.3 variations.

my speed list:
1) CM7
2) b08
3) RC4b

Can you ROM be fast as CM7? or even like b08 :p, it will make me and other very happy :)

You should check out Devil's ROM, I found it to be even faster than stock cm7.

CP

Top Liked Posts