HTC Sync Manager --- UPDATED link for download

Search This thread

surfer1000

May 9, 2012
Wirral
Ok, downloaded and used, but It dosen't seem to work that well.

I'm only asking it to sync music, so I "add" the particular music folder, and then I import a few playlists from Itunes, however this seems to cause duplicate entries on the phone, and the phone won't show the playlists :mad:

So I've had to remove the playlists, empty music from phone, re-sync just with the folder! :mad:

Last edited:

dpk

Aug 27, 2007
Works for me also. It is sooooo much nicer to use than the previous HTC Sync program!

ghori1989

Apr 19, 2012
Dundee
I just spoke to james from the online support and this is what he said.

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to James.
James: Hi Shahzad, thank you for contacting HTC Support. How may I help you today?
Shahzad Ghori: Hi james, I found out on the xda forum that htc sync manager has been relased using this url. http://www.htc.com/in/software/htc-sync-manager/
Shahzad Ghori: If i go via the uk site it says its not available yet. Is it ok for me to download it and use it in the uk?
James: If it is not available on the UK site, Please wait for it as it might have some conflicts.
Shahzad Ghori: Do you know when it will be released in the uk?
James: Unfortunately we do not have that information. I do apologize.
Shahzad Ghori: Ok thanks for your time
Thank you for contacting us. To allow HTC to continue to improve our service can I ask that you complete a very short satisfaction survey by clicking here.

I think im just going to download it using the link as htc are uselless at giving release dates.

anub1s18

Dec 11, 2008
so nobody is having a problem with the installer?

whenever i try to install it it starts as usual... but when the actual installation starts (moving of files and what not) the blue bar just starts flashing like crazy and i have 100 or so instances of the exe in the task manager : /

Idavoll

Feb 2, 2011
Fantastic; thanks for the link. I've been keeping my eye on the English site for the HTC Sync release date but I'll just download from the OP link and change the language.

exCluSive1

Jun 12, 2008
Utrecht
so nobody is having a problem with the installer?

whenever i try to install it it starts as usual... but when the actual installation starts (moving of files and what not) the blue bar just starts flashing like crazy and i have 100 or so instances of the exe in the task manager : /

No lol. It's working fine here

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

jonstatt

Mar 17, 2008
Nightmare bit of software.

Firstly, it installs your mp3 collection in a different location to the old HTC Sync software. As a result you end up with two copies...the phone starts becoming hot indexing in a loop. I then spent hours trying to untangle the phone, removing the duplicates, removing the thumbnails, and forcing a re-index of the media database.

Then I found that you cannot select single movies, but only a folder with the auto-sync. But if you right click on a movie, you can send it to the phone...but the phone can never see it!

Wish I hadn't started with this

BoosterSilver

May 8, 2012
Nvidia Shield
I am able to add my Music folder to the HTC Sync Manager Library but when I select to import the iTunes library or playlists, nothing shows up.

Did anyone else have this issue?

alaaassem

Oct 8, 2007
Cairo
there was an error in the page it says:

Sorry, the page you’re looking for can’t be found.

Please try one of categories below or try searching above.
despite it goes to HTC website!!!

Top Liked Posts