[Q] Stock BLAND Icons

Search This thread

zxhwk

Mar 22, 2008
Fortlaurdale Florida
I was wondering if anyone or why has NO one ever did anything with the PLAIN BLAND STOCK Icons at the bottom of every ROM that is available here and other places.

Meaning the Phone,messaging,app button,contacts,camera icons. Or maybe I missed something somewhere because i am useing ViperOne 5.7.0 and it still has the same OLD BLAND ICONS.

Is anyone or is there some where I can get replacement Icons that would at least look good with any theme.

No matter what Theme you do or install in you phone you still have the same OLD BLAND ICONS there.

This is just a thought . I dont mean harm or malace to anyone so do not take it in wrong context

Last edited:

Aldo101t

Mar 9, 2012
Pittsburgh
HTC U11
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I was wondering if anyone or why has NO one ever did anything with the PLAIN BLAND STOCK Icons at the bottom of every ROM that is available here and other places.

Meaning the Phone,messaging,app button,contacts,camera icons. Or maybe I missed something somewhere because i am useing ViperOne 5.7.0 and it still has the same OLD BLAND ICONS.

Is anyone or is there some where I can get replacement Icons that would at least look good with any theme.

No matter what Theme you do or install in you phone you still have the same OLD BLAND ICONS there.

This is just a thought . I dont mean harm or malace to anyone so do not take it in wrong context

YOU need to look around a bit bud there are all kinds of icons availiable

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-11-06-01-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-11-06-01-42.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

schmeggy929

Recognized Themer
Apr 13, 2008
New Jersey
Google Pixel 7 Pro

Since you are on ViperOne there is a whole thread dedicated to theming the ViperOne ROM. three clicks you are there.