[Q] Home screen issue after playing high graphic games

Search This thread
Mar 11, 2014
I found home screen text appears blurred , feels like home screen is crashed , after playing high graphic games like real racing 3, virtual tennis challenge. Is anyone facing the same issue ? Is there any solution to fix it? Looking forward to answers. Thanks in advance :)

simoniub

Feb 26, 2014
Dhaka
I found home screen text appears blurred , feels like home screen is crashed , after playing high graphic games like real racing 3, virtual tennis challenge. Is anyone facing the same issue ? Is there any solution to fix it? Looking forward to answers. Thanks in advance :)

I am also facing the same issue. The home screen turns totally black after some gaming or sometimes after some apps. Don't know what to do or how to solve the problem. Also can not open the service menu by *#*#636#*#* code, it does not work. When I put the code, just nothing happens, the dial pad remains same. What about your device?
Waiting for next update, hope they fix this graphics issues ASAP.

Mar 11, 2014
I am also facing the same issue. The home screen turns totally black after some gaming or sometimes after some apps. Don't know what to do or how to solve the problem. Also can not open the service menu by *#*#636#*#* code, it does not work. When I put the code, just nothing happens, the dial pad remains same. What about your device?

Actually what does this service code do, sry i have no idea. But i tried this code i am not getting anything... And regarding graphic issue, i could able to fix only after restarting... Also sometimes i tried fixing by quiting the game and wait sometimes and then use homescreen menus. But the latter is not working all times...

neu - smurph

May 14, 2013
Google Pixel 4a
Actually what does this service code do, sry i have no idea. But i tried this code i am not getting anything... And regarding graphic issue, i could able to fix only after restarting... Also sometimes i tried fixing by quiting the game and wait sometimes and then use homescreen menus. But the latter is not working all times...

I'm pretty sure this bug is Stock Launcher specific - I've had it using the Stock launcher, never using Apex.

Reactions: simoniub

Mickeyvdb

Feb 21, 2014

The code you used is incorrect.
Correct code is *#*#4636#*#*

Mickeyvdb

Feb 21, 2014
This is weird, I have no clue what could cause this. I am not so experienced on this phone as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm pretty sure this bug is Stock Launcher specific - I've had it using the Stock launcher, never using Apex.
    I had the same problem, after i instaled apex launcher the problem was gone :)