{PRO}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

VortexDK

Dec 6, 2008
some info

hey there

I have had my xperia pro for som time now and think that I'm gonna unlock the bootloader, I understand that if I use sonys own unlocking method I loose the the DRM info for some of sonys own programs, and risk of the FOTA brick if I try to update ower the air.

therefore I'd like to know if I even need the DRM if I'm gonna flash a new custom rom, for example the CM 7.2.0 with the FXP kernel, would this delete the DRM info anyway ??

cLeAv0

Apr 11, 2011
hey there

I have had my xperia pro for som time now and think that I'm gonna unlock the bootloader, I understand that if I use sonys own unlocking method I loose the the DRM info for some of sonys own programs, and risk of the FOTA brick if I try to update ower the air.

therefore I'd like to know if I even need the DRM if I'm gonna flash a new custom rom, for example the CM 7.2.0 with the FXP kernel, would this delete the DRM info anyway ??

use the s1tool test point unlock method it doesn't remove drm

VortexDK

Dec 6, 2008
use the s1tool test point unlock method it doesn't remove drm

yeah I have thought of using te S1 method, I looked it through the other day and at first glance it looked kind of risky, and I really dont want to brick my device, but I think I'll take a look at it again.

the guide I found was this one
http://androidflip.com/unlock-xperia-phones-bootloader-without-losing-drm-data-track-id-working/

with picture of test point from here
http://androidflip.com/test-points-...ia-arc-active-mini-mini-pro-neo-play-pro-ray/
I guess the grounding point is just the Minus point for the battery
did you use this method, and if you did, and used a guide could you point me to that one?

now.i.feel

May 14, 2012
Jabalpur
Hello.. i've used the cm7 official nightlies.. i wanna know what's the difference the fxp cm7 and the official one..

Sent from my Xperia Pro using XDA

now.i.feel

May 14, 2012
Jabalpur

the folder is empty.. FXP122_CM9.0_RC0

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Changelog

FXP122

CM7.2 RC2
- latest cm 7.2 fixes
- manual light for all devices

CM9.0 RC0
- latest cm 9.0 fixes
- possible color fix (X10)
- manual light for all devices
- USB id fix

RiCi12

Mar 22, 2008

Hi fxp
I would like to know if you can add some other governor to the kernel?
Out there, there are some governor that are more battery friendly than interactive or ondemand (such as smartassvw, for example).

I tried adding smartassv2, but there are no /system/lib/modules folder

Thanks for what you are doing

Bye

cLeAv0

Apr 11, 2011
yeah I have thought of using te S1 method, I looked it through the other day and at first glance it looked kind of risky, and I really dont want to brick my device, but I think I'll take a look at it again.

the guide I found was this one
http://androidflip.com/unlock-xperia-phones-bootloader-without-losing-drm-data-track-id-working/

with picture of test point from here
http://androidflip.com/test-points-...ia-arc-active-mini-mini-pro-neo-play-pro-ray/
I guess the grounding point is just the Minus point for the battery
did you use this method, and if you did, and used a guide could you point me to that one?

Yes i used that guide. Just follow it carefully. I actually did something wrong in that procedure but nothing bad really happened. Just repeat the steps if it doesn't work. And you'll use a usb cable not the battery for the ground.

Reactions: VortexDK

VortexDK

Dec 6, 2008
Yes i used that guide. Just follow it carefully. I actually did something wrong in that procedure but nothing bad really happened. Just repeat the steps if it doesn't work. And you'll use a usb cable not the battery for the ground.

many thanks for heads up on the USB cable for ground, I will try it as soon as my exams are over

28spawn

Jul 10, 2008
Hi, just a question.

The CM 7.2 is pretty stable why does still a Release Candidate?

Bye!

Top Liked Posts