[Q] Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Slow Internet

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About downgrade to GB i also think about it every day, because it works best with GB. But I'm already used to JB. If you wish to stay at stock 4.1.2 try Kyrillos V9, great rom, ore Team Canjica CM 10.1 those two are bugfree as far as I know, maybe it will help.
    Thanks for your reply !

I forgot to say that i use my phone almost for basic use sms, internet, photos, music editing , gmail etc. and of course i want to try different apps. But Galaxy ace 2 has so low memory that it barely runs even for basic use :(

I would like to keep jellybean 4.1.2 and try a rom but it has to be stable so i dont have to panic if something goes wrong :eek:

nusko_x mentioned Kyrillos rom and Team Canjica CM 10.1, are they stable and easy to use for a newbie like me ?
    There are sooo many roms out there that i get confused :confused:

you can get cyanogenmod 10.1 for a really bugfree and smooth experience and yes you can always swap your memory to get rid of the low memory issue :)
    @NangaParbat75: Do you get HSDPA when browsing? (You see a "H" in the statusbar when you have HSDPA connection).
    -I dont think our bootloader is locked :/
    -Do a nandroid backup lol
    -Odin is a windows app for samsung devices to flash stock firmware files :/

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, as Teddy said, no need to unlock bootloader on our device.

And what I meant was that if anything goes seriously wrong and you can't restore your backup, you still have the option to flash the stock Samsung JB through Odin.

Please hit the "Thanks" button if my posts were helpful for you ;)