screen protector that fits

Search This thread

spooony

Feb 26, 2011
I have gone through 3 of them and they all seem to be a little off from fully covering the screen has anyone found one that cover 100% of the screen ?:confused:

xxquicksh0txx

Jul 17, 2010
Akron, Ohio
Screen protectors need a little gap from the edges, or they'll peel off.

Any reputable brand should be good. Ghost Armor, Zagg... Etc

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

PharmD208

May 3, 2013
I have gone through 3 of them and they all seem to be a little off from fully covering the screen has anyone found one that cover 100% of the screen ?:confused:

I got a case from Urban Armor Gear that comes with a screen protector that firs perfectly. These are awesome cases and I highly recommend them.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
I got a case from Urban Armor Gear that comes with a screen protector that firs perfectly. These are awesome cases and I highly recommend them.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app

I'll never use a plastic screen protector again. Tempered glass is the only way to go. It's easier to put on and protects way better. Not to mention how wonderful it feels to the touch!

xdafo

Jan 10, 2014
Before purchasing it, you should ask the seller and you can see the reviews first. Mostly, the customers will tell you whether the screen protector fits their phone. You can have another try, hope you can find the fittest one.:laugh:

onefasttreopro

May 8, 2009
Try out the halo branded protectors on amazon...I did a review of them a while ago and for the price, clarity, and fit you can't go wrong...

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

spider84a

Feb 22, 2014
London
What i recommend is that you search for screen protector specyfically for you model... I suggest you buy Niklin Crystal Screen Protecotr - a bit more expensive but fits the screen perfectly and looks great..

Also, a handy tip. While changing the screen protector I recommend you do it in the bathroom after you have taken bath/shower- The steam does not let any dust sit on your screen and makes life much easier !