[HELP] Real Racing 3

Search This thread

citBabY

Jul 28, 2014
Helwan, Egypt
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hello everyone, I'm really confused with this large forum but I guess I should go for it here so that's my issue:
One week ago I found RR3 (Real Racing 3) on Play Store and I was very interested in downloading and playing it, so I installed the apk... Started downloading. One or two minutes passed and I was shocked that it only downloaded 2/3 MBs out of +400 MBs... Decided to leave it some more time but it was just the same, when I took a close look at the downloading screen I observed some green lines progressing then turning yellow and starting all over again, and after nearly 3 consecutive resets it turns red and disappears, or just turns black which gives no meaning for me at all.

After that long introduction, I'm asking if there can be any fix for this issue, knowing that I've been downloading though Wi-Fi all the time, I have 512kbps connection. If any solutions could be serves, would be absolutely appreciated! However, if not, then I would embarrassingly request some kind person to upload 2.4.0's SD Data for me? I know it's pain in butt but I really want to play that game!

Last edited:

AndroMAN

Nov 19, 2013
Hello everyone, I'm really confused with this large forum but I guess I should go for it here so that's my issue:
One week ago I found RR3 (Real Racing 3) on Play Store and I was very interested in downloading and playing it, so I installed the apk... Started downloading. One or two minutes passed and I was shocked that it only downloaded 2/3 MBs out of +400 MBs... Decided to leave it some more time but it was just the same, when I took a close look at the downloading screen I observed some green lines progressing then turning yellow and starting all over again, and after nearly 3 consecutive resets it turns red and disappears, or just turns black which gives no meaning for me at all.

After that long introduction, I'm asking if there can be any fix for this issue, knowing that I've been downloading though Wi-Fi all the time, I have 512kbps connection. If any solutions could be serves, would be absolutely appreciated! However, if not, then I would embarrassingly request some kind person to upload 2.4.0's SD Data for me? I know it's pain in butt but I really want to play that game!

Dude, i had the same problem as yours, the download wouldnt move beyond 2MB even after keeping all night long. I finally found a working download link for both apk and data. Successfully downloaded it and playing Real Racing 3 now.

http://itechfan.blogspot.in/2014/03...adreno-powervr-mai-tegra-direct-link.html?m=1

Dont forget to hit thanks! :)

Sent from my D5322 Sony Xperia™ T2 Ultra Dual

Reactions: paul369741

shikhar623

Feb 18, 2013
Nba

Hello Cirybaby.
Have you been able to find the solution to the problem.. I too have 512kbps connection and it's been over a week now and it's only 2 percent till now.
Since I would prefer an official source, I Need an experienced advice.
THANK YOU

fits79

Does anyone has issue with the latest update of the game?

Everytime i try it CAN'T complete the download procedure it stuck at the beggining of the download.

My mobile samsung galaxy s4 i9505 android 4.4.2 doesn't has any issue about download anything from wifi or provider data.

So what is happening?

I think that all this thing is due to servers...

Heyya....

I have something to share with.... I have 2 phones, and i tried to install RR3 on both phones.. And i found that, my XOLO Q3000 took too much time to download and it was still progressing ( @1MB/3days :rolleyes: LOL!!)..... And on my HTC Desire 826 ds, it was a bit quicker ....( @approx. 25MB/day :p )..... The reason for this can be that, the game data for different GPUs might be stored in different servers... In that case, you might be unlucky...

Later one day, when i had access to high speed WI-Fi (4 MBps!!!! :laugh: ), i uninstallled and reinstalled RR3 freshly on my HTC and was amazed to find that the whole game data downloaded in just 2.5 Hours (Wi-FI wasn't available for long, or i wold have downloaded all the assets at once). I didnt have Xolo then..... And just about a month ago, i tried to install it again with LTE (I hard reseted my phone by the time) , and again it was quickly downloaded in just one day(Took longer than Wi-Fi though).....

From this I conclude that, it might be the server which was giving slow speed at slower connection..... One more thing i found out is that, very less servers are available all-over world..(So, it might be getting downloaded fast somewhere, while it didn't d'load at all elsewhere...)

So my last advice would be to:-
-Find high speed internet........ Wi-Fi if possible, because LTE got disconnected again and again...
-Keep game window open AND DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF LOCKING YOUR DEVICE EVER!!! Else it's never gonna download..... I presume the game stops downloading, once it becomes inactive..
-Try closing the game and restart again every 15-20 mins. In case if your phone shuts down the game, due to low available memory or resource....
-Try not to download game data elsewhere.. Chances are that you might get banned... (I got my ID banned once :crying: )
-Last but not least, have some patience.... Because while the game was being downloaded, i noted one thing that the download didn't progress at all for about 2 mins. and suddenly it would progress 4-5 MBs alltogether...

Happy Playing....... And BTW, my Profile pic is a screenshot of RR3. And its really an awesome game....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Dude, i had the same problem as yours, the download wouldnt move beyond 2MB even after keeping all night long. I finally found a working download link for both apk and data. Successfully downloaded it and playing Real Racing 3 now.

http://itechfan.blogspot.in/2014/03...adreno-powervr-mai-tegra-direct-link.html?m=1

Dont forget to hit thanks! :)

Sent from my D5322 Sony Xperia™ T2 Ultra Dual
    Happy Playing....... And BTW, my Profile pic is a screenshot of RR3. And its really an awesome game....
    Sir, I downloaded the game ages ago and enjoyed it and uninstalled it ages also :D