[GUIDE] How to Root any Android Device (No Computer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Halogoop

Nov 12, 2012
In This How-To I'm going to be teaching you guys
how to root any android device without a computer.

The First Step is to enable unknown source downloads from the Settings>Security. Then install KeyRoot Master(Modded Version) from Here and Install Root Checker from the Play Store

After you are finished installing that open it. You will see 3 or 4 buttons on the start screen of
KeyRoot Master, click the Mulai Root button. A message should pop-up which has 2 buttons, click the Root button.

Now wait a minute or two and the root should be completed. Exit the application.
Now go on Root Checker and Verify Root access. CONGRATS NOW YOU ARE ROOTED

If a message comes up saying "Program root lokal gagal disrankan menggunakan Cloud Root" click
The button following the message.

READ THIS: The MOD version of Key Root Master should automatically install SuperSU
after the root process, if it doesn't please reboot your device and check. If SuperSU isn't present then manually install
from the google play store. SuperSU is Needed to give all root permissions!

Code:
DISCLAIMER:
Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,

thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please

do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Guide

before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if

you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Last edited:

spalmer493

Jun 27, 2014
help

i tried that but still nothing the root checker pro is still saying that i dont have proper access to superuser

sushil888

Jul 10, 2012
Mumbai
whats this so rootchecker said sorry

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-28-12-30-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-28-12-30-00.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 3,175

piyush.kaushal

Jun 23, 2014
Rooting...

for rooting ... check google.. many options for different phone brands.
use the apk which helps to root the device eg:( frama root)
be sure after this u should get Super SU installed . after this check root, with any app available in play store.
If it says root access verified ... you have successfully rooted your mobi

Halogoop

Nov 12, 2012
i tried that but still nothing the root checker pro is still saying that i dont have proper access to superuser

Please post your device specs and model. Most devices work fine after being rooted with this

app. If you receive the message saying "Program root lokal gagal disrankan menggunakan Cloud Root"

click the button that follows the message. Reboot your device after the root process and check

if it is rooted successfully.

spalmer493

Jun 27, 2014
HELP

Please post your device specs and model. Most devices work fine after being rooted with this

app. If you receive the message saying "Program root lokal gagal disrankan menggunakan Cloud Root"

click the button that follows the message. Reboot your device after the root process and check

if it is rooted successfully.

i have a samsung galaxy S3 tmobile SGH T999

neo02182001

Oct 11, 2014
Mine is samsung galaxy tab 3 SM T311 4.2.2 android, but the cloud massage appear, I tap it sometimes they took me to the game apps and sometimes the network or link is not available.Before the button are two in the final steps.Can you help me?:D:D:angel::D:good:

Oct 2, 2014
San Pedro
Don't Understand a GD thing your posting!!!

SORRY!!! But I only understand that if I proceed that I lose my warranty on the piece of crap Galaxy S4!
Is that correct???
Please advise !!!

Oct 2, 2014
San Pedro
Another FAILED ROOTING Scheme!!!

Your key root master (Mod) trick didn't work!
AT&T R real Bastards & have my S4 locked up to the hilt with tons of Bloat pop-ups eating my battery & heating up my phone.
Here's my solution:
Hacksaw the GD phone in half & send it back to AT&T demanding a full refund !
What say U ? Please Advise.

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Sorry but I am closing this thread because the rooting app has been removed from the play store. There are variety of reasons why this may have been done and most of them suggest that this is not the safest rooting method to try.

Please be really careful about downloading rooting apps from sources that you do not trust because rooting apps have been targeted by malware developors, just think about it...they have access to your just rooted device!

Status
Not open for further replies.