Please help.. ADB no longer working on my loptop windows 8.1

Search This thread

saenz4931

Jul 27, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
adb no longuer working on my loptop.. been trying everyting even restoring my comp back to factory reset and cant make it to work.. i delete my internal storage by mistake and now my phone wont past booting .. and cant make it to work to do a side load.. thanks in advance

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
adb no longuer working on my loptop.. been trying everyting even restoring my comp back to factory reset and cant make it to work.. i delete my internal storage by mistake and now my phone wont past booting .. and cant make it to work to do a side load.. thanks in advance

Read and follow the instructions in this thread :)

Reactions: saenz4931

saenz4931

Jul 27, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I did fallow all the instructions several times but I keep getting.. Windows cannot find the software for your device.. Any suggestions

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

saenz4931

Jul 27, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
i can get to work adb, but for some reason when i type adb devices, it gives me everything right.. but when to show the list of devices is not showing anything... and no matter what command i type.. it gives me the .. Device not found... i try to download htc sync and may other htc drivers and device keep not showing or found.. i have a OTG but doesnot work with twr latest.. and i cant find anything that show how to use it.. in recovery.. i was able to use my OTG but with the help an app from the playstore but never on recovery.

thanks for the help

This is what worked in windows 8.1 for me
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49131915
use the old (dirty) solution:

Top Liked Posts