Best internet browser?

Search This thread

dj sampson

Just wanted to poll which browser users find work best or have the most features. I've used the stock browser, cyanogens browser dolphin HD, and opera. I've found I each one of these has its pros and cons. Just wondering if I'm missing some Jem out there.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Nickovtyme

Jan 19, 2011
I've always liked and use Miren Browser.

Simple and not loaded with extra features....but haven't had an update in a long time.

Did a search and it no longer shows in the market.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

mrrick

May 23, 2011
Ormond Beach FL.
Unfortunately, the stock browser is still the best out there. I absolutely do not understand how this is true, yet it is. It has blown my mind that not a single dev has released anything close to good. Chrome? Firefox? Miren has been abandoned.. WTF? Opera is okay, but still Meh..

*signed

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
dolphin browser has had several privacy issues...there is a thread on it in the regular Android apps forum. The most popular choice there was Boat Browser although if you are running ICS Chrome Beta seems to be the winner.

TheGoldfish

Feb 22, 2012
Personally, I like Dolphin Browser HD. I've used Opera, and the Stock on. But DB has the features I enjoy the most. It's Tabbed browsing is just like Chrome's.

justFaisal

Apr 18, 2011
Chrome for ICS, Dolphin for browsing wap sites, Opera for browsing web sites (i.e, flash)...

AdmnGT

Jul 20, 2011
Pre-ICS my favorite browser was Miren Browser. Hands down. Since I've moved to ICS, it has been Chrome only because I'm a fanboy. No flash and horrible zoom rendering make it tough to use at times (I understand it's still in Beta), but it's my favorite so far. It is definitely the fastest.

kraze1994

Sep 29, 2011
I am using the Dolphin HD browser, seems to work fine for me. Then again I do not use my browser so much.

mateusm

Feb 14, 2011
It's a shame chrome is only for ICS - Dang marketing strategies...!!!
Opera Mini is good for browsing when only edge connectivity is available.
Firefox is ok, but i dislike the way it does zoom.
Dolphin and Miren browser are good.

And that, is my pov ;)

Barbarian

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Chrome beta and ICS Browser + I prefer on ICS. I also like Dolphin Browser Mini. Have used that browser for awhile.

mateusm

Feb 14, 2011
One thing I like about the stock ics is it signs in your account automatically on Google services... not present with chrome beta(it does sync with desktop chrome tho, which the original one doesn't...

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

willisjm193

Apr 26, 2011
Newport, NC
Pre-ICS my favorite browser was Miren Browser. Hands down. Since I've moved to ICS, it has been Chrome only because I'm a fanboy. No flash and horrible zoom rendering make it tough to use at times (I understand it's still in Beta), but it's my favorite so far. It is definitely the fastest.

The final version will surely be great once it is a squared away. Like you said: Beta

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not having flash isn't a pity, it's a major oversight on Googles part. Seriously... Wth.?

*signed
    Opera Mobile. Love it!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app
    I use Dolphin HD but have one issue. It always wants to finish my searches for me, shuts off the keyboard half way through and goes where it wants.
    Wht do I use it?? Cause Firefox , Opera and Skyfire really really suck.
    Google Chrome if you are using ICS else maxthon on gingerbread

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app