ONLY TESTED ON I9023

-= About the Rom =-

-Stock HTC Sense 4.0
-Android 4.0.3
-Main Features Fully Functioning
-Rooted, deodexed,
-Beats audio

-=BUGLIST=-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NNNtH6zq_lVjETgTxY9LZ8DVsLNiBx19khx0vvrSGSY/edit#
How to flash this rom:

http://www.sense4all.nazuka.net/nexus-s-2

Nb5ey.png

-=Please people if you have a question or report someting can you say which Nexus s model and which radio . for a faster fix -=

-= Credits =-
swamp goblin
xboxfanj
dafabsl

Last edited:

chdeul

Jun 30, 2008
France
Thank you for your work. For Tegra 2 bug, maybe we can use Chainfire for emulate the same architecture?
For SdCard issue, i'm remember the same problem in the first 4.0.3 rom beta release (Drew garen, ect...) and a little tweak can mount Sdcard. I don't remerber the name, sorry.

Sorry for my bad french english :D

QuBe2

Jan 1, 2012
Rotterdam
Thank you for your work. For Tegra 2 bug, maybe we can use Chainfire for emulate the same architecture?
For SdCard issue, i'm remember the same problem in the first 4.0.3 rom beta release (Drew garen, ect...) and a little tweak can mount Sdcard. I don't remerber the name, sorry.

Sorry for my bad french english :D

I asked drewgaren but he is ignoring me :( i think i have found something in a other rom what can be usefull i will try tommorow

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

miguelm75

Aug 18, 2010
Katowice
QuBe2, in meanwhile two questions:

1. if it's "tested only on i9023", is there a way to have it working on i9020A/T?

2. can we use custom kernel here or only the stock one coming with ROM?

QuBe2

Jan 1, 2012
Rotterdam
QuBe2, in meanwhile two questions:

1. if it's "tested only on i9023", is there a way to have it working on i9020A/T?

2. can we use custom kernel here or only the stock one coming with ROM?

All ics kernels will work and the only tested on i9023 thing is something to say the best performance are on a i9023 but you can get the same experience on every other model

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

-= Nexus Sense 4.0 =-

-= QuBe2 =-
    -= Sense 4 ALL =-

ONLY TESTED ON I9023

-= About the Rom =-

-Stock HTC Sense 4.0
    -Android 4.0.3
    -Main Features Fully Functioning
    -Rooted, deodexed,
    -Beats audio

-=BUGLIST=-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NNNtH6zq_lVjETgTxY9LZ8DVsLNiBx19khx0vvrSGSY/edit#
    How to flash this rom:

http://www.sense4all.nazuka.net/nexus-s-2

Nb5ey.png

-=Please people if you have a question or report someting can you say which Nexus s model and which radio . for a faster fix -=

-= Credits =-
    swamp goblin
    xboxfanj
    dafabsl

Well this is awsome i got sdcard to mount and it works,still no camera working about to figure it out today after work :).
    xboxfanj
    when u finish write something. i want try ur rom when releases... :)

You go around asking wayyy too much. Please back off. Meanwhile buy an ENGLISH dictionary. I'm sorry I have to do this but everyone is a little too nice to you. People like you ruin these threads.
    working on it as well Iv'e been away from the dev scene for quite a while I was an ACS member but they realeased me so I am now on AndroidInsomnia By the way Nerd019 is a cover up for my dev name real name is OrphansCode
    Hey Nerd019 could you fix wifi too? :)

I will try my best to keep ya'll updated im havng someone help me with all this if Ya'll would like to test and crackflash hit the pm :) I'm just trying to keep the Nexus S alive.
    Woring on Nexus Sense as we speak