Anyone use the Pebble watch with their GS4?

Search This thread

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
I really want to buy this watch but I've heard about compatibility issues, such as disabling samsung features. I've read about the note 3 being the same and you just being able to re enable these features. Though I'm not sure if it's the same with the S4. Anyone use these two devices together or know if they work?

CovXX

Dec 30, 2011
NJ
Don't have one personally but I have a friend that uses his Pebble on his note 3 without issues

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

melog69

Oct 15, 2012
I really want to buy this watch but I've heard about compatibility issues, such as disabling samsung features. I've read about the note 3 being the same and you just being able to re enable these features. Though I'm not sure if it's the same with the S4. Anyone use these two devices together or know if they work?

I have had a pebble for a couple months already, and I love it, S4 battery life is not affected (or at least noticeably) but if you decided to add Glance or any app that uses pebblehtt to get weather info it will diminish your battery life as it refreshes the data every 5 minutes.
Other than that the things that you can do with it are awesome

SinfulRoad

Feb 5, 2011
I use my Pebble with the S4 running CM. Haven't noticed that big of an affect on battery life from the Pebble alone, but Glance certainly does lower battery life a fair bit on both ends. But you suck it up because Glance is amazing.

Sent from my Unicorn'd S4