[New] [App] Google Drive!

Search This thread

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
What about SkyDrive by Microsoft? I received 25gbs of storage for free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997

just looked it up...interesting, thx for the info..

More Free Storage

"SkyDrive offers 7GB of free storage to its users, an extra 2GB of free storage compared to Drive's initial 5GB. That's about 400 more photos you can cram into SkyDrive. Also, if you were a SkyDrive user before the recent switch to 7GB of free storage, you can reclaim your free 25GB of storage by visiting"

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2012/042612-5-reasons-microsoft-skydrive-is-258723.html

jayson94538

Mar 11, 2009
Fremont, CA
just looked it up...interesting, thx for the info..

More Free Storage

"SkyDrive offers 7GB of free storage to its users, an extra 2GB of free storage compared to Drive's initial 5GB. That's about 400 more photos you can cram into SkyDrive. Also, if you were a SkyDrive user before the recent switch to 7GB of free storage, you can reclaim your free 25GB of storage by visiting"

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2012/042612-5-reasons-microsoft-skydrive-is-258723.html

No problem. I was still able to claim the 25gb even if I didn't have a SkyDrive account before, only a hotmail account.

Erik_T

Sep 15, 2011
I have downloaded it. Google Docs rebranded!! Lol. And I have a 27 gig dropbox.. :/ Think that I will be sticking there. Not quite sure though. Maybe in 2 years when my dropbox goes to 5 gigs also. ;)

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am also not getting the GDrive as BigJ said. :mad:

But there are privacy issues with Google, so i have start working on this
    :D

1659.jpg

Just saw this Google drive app!!! works just like dropbox but made by google! lulz you get 5 gigs free or for a low price a month you can get 25 gigs of space to store whatever you want :) im on my.phone right now so i dont.have the link to the app. But just go on the google play store and type Google Drive :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
    Thats weird o_O Maybe google doesnt like youu :eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

:p
    What about SkyDrive by Microsoft? I received 25gbs of storage for free.

Done gotzzz it brother :p:thumbup::p
    Yhx