[ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth Roms GT-i9305

Search This thread
Aug 7, 2011
Thanks for your quick reply. I have copy of back up on my PC so will do that, interested in why my structure has changed, I now have 0 , legacy and obb folders instead of my original structure. Also why cant I do a back up of this rom, do I need to update cwm recovery?
Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can find this out? Thanks again for your reply!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda premium

usedr

Dec 25, 2010
Reutlingen
Thanks for your quick reply. I have copy of back up on my PC so will do that, interested in why my structure has changed, I now have 0 , legacy and obb folders instead of my original structure. Also why cant I do a back up of this rom, do I need to update cwm recovery?
Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can find this out? Thanks again for your reply!

You old folder structure is in the folder "0" inkluding all folders and files.

jake

Sep 29, 2011
My personal config is very "conservative," and normally, as a Sys Admin and as a man who enjoys performance, security, stability, my philosophy is if some aspects of the GUI aren't semi broken (or require a bit of human effort) common sense is almost being coded in..... I keep background processes minimal and also protect SD card, keep your root cause disabled AND I set default SU requests to deny + enable full content logging. Don't forget to turn NFC off, and I toggle mobile data / mostly use my VPN for obvious reasons (any feature disabling background data broke (while running HSPA/HSUPA/HSDPA/etc) diminishes when I switch back to my router. Also I am running 100 ma uvd system as recommend by Gokhanmoral himself.

Remember to keep your system resources consumed low (lights / screens / buttons / shiny stuff) to a minimum. Also disable inter-device interactivity frequencies operated service such as Bluetooth, Haptic vibration, mobile data when possible, flashlight, sync, GPS, etc.

Also, perhaps you could run the command at boot rm /dev/log/main

Edit: here is a zip file which contains two folders (for obvious reasons) and a script which can b found inside as well. DO NOT flash the zip. All you need to do is place the script In the appropriate directory.

http://db.tt/XZ0zjxBk

Stuff to do but good luck guys!

Edit: the script (for those who don't read codes) will get your system mounted noatime / nodiratime and delete your dev/log/main / logcat.
I also like to run with mounted nodiratime, noatime. As well.

This all said.. Next I will test function with the ROM running odexed to see how it effects stability.

New version is in the works we recently got hit with a bit of hard Times. Your prayer are appreciated.

Cheers! Flash on!!!

Last edited:

BengtL

Oct 29, 2008
Kalmar
Any ETA on RC2?

Cm 10.1 has come with a new beta, says include a new BT among others...

I wait for better BT i Liquid....:good:

/Bengt

Reactions: jake

Magik_Breezy

Oct 15, 2012
OnePlus 7
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Any ETA on RC2?

Cm 10.1 has come with a new beta, says include a new BT among others...

I wait for better BT i Liquid....:good:

/Bengt

I'm 120% the man said directly NO ETA'S. I have no idea why people are complaining about bluetooth so much. I streamed a good 4 hours of music via Bluetooth this afternoon and had absolutely 0 problems.

Reactions: jake and Suixo

zewl23

Dec 5, 2008
Prague
coresolution.eu
Weird problem

Hi all,

I did use this rom for one day, but for me is too bugy for everyday use, so I decided to go back to official Samsung rom... And there is the think! I cant... every try to get back by odin ends with bootloop at samsung logo, anyone could help?

Should I try to repartition? Anyone please ;)

BengtL

Oct 29, 2008
Kalmar
I'm 120% the man said directly NO ETA'S. I have no idea why people are complaining about bluetooth so much. I streamed a good 4 hours of music via Bluetooth this afternoon and had absolutely 0 problems.

Ok. I take back ETA, but I have problem with BT. Not by listening to music- thats very good, BUT calling and talking to another person, then the sound is very bad, blurky. Not good at all!

/Bengt

arzine

Jan 26, 2013
Hi all,

I did use this rom for one day, but for me is too bugy for everyday use, so I decided to go back to official Samsung rom... And there is the think! I cant... every try to get back by odin ends with bootloop at samsung logo, anyone could help?

Should I try to repartition? Anyone please ;)

try wiping data after flashing the rom

jake

Sep 29, 2011
Updated http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38298636 [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth Roms GT-i9305 with script link :)

jake

Sep 29, 2011
Dont expect any i9305 specific bug fixes to be fixed since Codeworkx is the only one who has done anything to the i9305 device tree since rc1.

Codeworkx has commit changes for a BT sound / voice fix but I havent tested it yet. This fix is what we can expect.

Skickat från min GT-I9305 via Tapatalk 2

Bluetooth works fine for me and all of the testers. This ROM is just a LiquidSmooth Rom. Good for trying to implement a Bluetooth patch, though! I am sure AOSP cmty will be greatful to you contributions, as will I.

*edit* all of credit was / is always given to cm.

The oppressive nature of these posts is an interesting reflection on you sir.

Sir, this is our thread...

Peace, to you sir. And to your thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madala_ZA

gaspariperez

Jan 7, 2012
Sv: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth Roms GT-i9305

Can someone please try to fix the touchtofocus with flash bug and the 4G bug for the i9305N please. The only bugs that keep me on stock.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

nop56773

Dec 13, 2005
Porto
Great work all. I hope you make it and can turn this rim unto a great stable rom instead of a feature rich one.

husky69

Oct 8, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
LG G6
Amplified, just wanted to thank you for your and Team Liquid's hard work on compiling another great ROM :victory:
I hope you'll be able to work around all obstacles you may encounter, and I'm looking forward to trying the next version - I just love AOSP style ROM a lot better than any manufacturer styled ROM ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PHP:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

mpf6Zji4

OFvisHTi

rL4uPy9o

BhSM9COQ

Questions? Get them answered here!!: Q&A Thread

LiquidSmooth Download: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/i9305/Liquid-JB-v2.1-RC1-i9305.zip

Google Apps Package 12/12/12 for 4.2.1

Team Liquid: Liquid0624, Liquidzgrl, Deadman96385, Jarrid42, Jdeloach23, RohanMathur, Itsmikeramsay, Dagr8, Jdkorecclipse, Amplified, ChevyCam94, Hiemanshu, and DHacker29

Kernel Source: CyanogenMod
    Bug Reports

For BUG REPORTS, PLEASE email full logcat of THE EVENT/ fc to and / or jcvancleve@gmail.com
    ronaldramsayii@gmail.com

Logcats must contain error code from said issue, plus device model number in email subject line!

"Logcats, or it didn't happen." - famous developer

Developers / fellow Android hackers:

If you are aware of a patch that will fix said aforementioned issue, please feel free to share with me at jcvancleve@gmail.com; or, sync our source (guide to follow), git clone said patch, test compile, and send a pull request once you've successfully built. Our source can be found at:

www.github.com/LiquidSmooth

(Copy both would be most appreciated since Android / Linux autofills the recipient after the first time emailing someone)

Theme Engine themes (applied to AOSP 4.2.2)

Red Chrome theme (Kevin3328) applied to AOSP 4.2.2 (thread link)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38109558#post38109558

Galaxy Creme Sandwhich (Kevin3328) applied to AOSP 4.2.2 (thread link)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38110822#post38110822

Actually, there was a small change / turn of events. We are now planning on releasing RC 2 a bit sooner than expected. My changes will be published later on (perhaps a weekly) in an MR to follow. (my changes are simply some small code cleanups, optimizations, a change to the default i/o scheduler (run @ boot & on)(deadline), some other changes that i have been building / testing locally ;p) Expect to see a release soon! (perhaps i will update this thread after i speak with liquid) (later)

thanks!
    Within the next two to three days expect weekly / unofficial from me.