[APP/LENOVO LAUNCHER]smooth,highly customizable++06/04 UPDATED AGENDA/POWER POST#2

Search This thread

gerardroid

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 15, 2010
zwollywood
changelog
Code:
06/04 updated the lenovo agenda widget to v 2.4.111.140403.cdecc28_PRC post #2
06/04 updated the lenovo power widget to v 2.​4.12.140326.17​0580c(Beta) post2
13/03 added the lenovopower app/widget..a good advanced battery management widget post#2
14/03 added the lenovo agenda..better then stock android/easy to control etc post#2
14/03 added another version of the lenovopower app/widget if the above fails to work post#2
NOTE!!-some lenovo apps not allhave call/sms permisions with says can costs money(nothing will happen!!!) still suspicious?install xprivacy
with this app you can block all the permissions with all the apps you have and will install

HELLO EVERYBODY...

like promised here is the lenovo launcher..ive tested many apk and this one is a good one:good::D
its working on my note running temasek cm11 its a very smooth launcher easy to control/work with and also very customizable..lots off animations and extra s.
a view examples:

-the one i like is the options to apply gesture settings like.when double tapping the phone it locks :laugh:,or it goes to the noticification bar or the desktop menu,you can choose the options to apply
and the same can be done when just scrolling up or down the screen...

-the icons can be changed in size,colour,text,background etc etc there is even a special icon decoration shortcut

-enable,disable wallpaper scroll

-shows missed calls/sms

-its has build in widgets like lotus,a app when pressed it shows some shotcuts,app manager(wich also shows the number of apps that can be updated and a shortcut to it)weather widget(2different build in the apk, there is also a option to download more),sliding effect widget and more...

-the launcher has 1 build in theme but you can download many more in the lenovo store....

-it also has lockscreen settings..you can download many different lockscreens in the lenovo store(atm im using a lockscreen i have to put a key in a sportcar the car makes some racing noice and the screen unlocks:silly:

-it has a option to back up and restore your desktop

-appearance/download/gesture desktop/special effects settings

-you can categorize your apps in alphabet,newly installed near and front,frequence of use and most recently used, order/hideapps/choose more apps and more...

-themes are working, wallpaper is working you can even download a weather animation for the weather app,it shows when nice weather some sunshine and clouds when cloudy etc etc kind a like sense..

-its has 16 desktop/applist/application animations
-many more!!!!

here are some screen shots..
View attachment 2627225View attachment 2627226View attachment 2627227View attachment 2627228View attachment 2627231View attachment 2627232View attachment 2627233View attachment 2627299

bug/not working
-there is a little bug,when entering the applist and tap the search option the launcher fc s:eek:
but who uses this
-the other thing is 95 percent is english the rest is in chinese,when categorizing the apps the launcher gives it a chinese name,but it can easily be edited in english
when entering the lenovo store for getting some themes or lockscreens its also in chinese..but you can just look how the theme/lockscreen looks like and download
or just enter the lenovo store with you browser or pc and use (google)translate

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
this evening or tommorow ill add some very!!!nice lenovo widgets
like:
-very advanced lenovo battery saver widget
-a very!! nice lenovo kalendar widget
-lenovo music widget
-lenovo file browser
-lenovo lenote kind of a snote widget
-more!!!

working on
-temasek cm11 note 3
not working on
there has been 1 report of not working xnote 4.4.2 TW ROM

here is the downloadlink http://d-h.st/SmB

1)download the apk
2)push it into system/apps set permissions
3)reboot

needs to be pushed in system apps..if not working after installing gointo recovery clear the caches/reboot

when there are some bugs i didnt notice let me know,,,have fun

credits
to lenovo for the nice stuff
and google for their google translate...ive used this many times on the chinese threads

Last edited:

gerardroid

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 15, 2010
zwollywood
added the LenovoPower app/widget v2.5 its the old version for the latest scroll down...

its a battery manegement app/widget which gives you the options to choose between 4 different battery saving settings,when you have a few %left on your phone,and you must recieve phonecalls for a many hours to a day you can choose the extreme setting this will disable everything execpt your calling!!
you can also clear running apps in the background and a option to disconnect them from the network when the screen is locked!!kind like in greenify:D
its has more options but just check it here are some screenshots
the only bug is going into the usage options and tap the software or hardware is gives a fc..but everything else is working :good:

View attachment 2629104View attachment 2629105View attachment 2629106View attachment 2629107

this also works on other launchers dont have to install lenovo launcher to use this,and again i tested this running a cm11 rom (temasek) dont know if itworks on TW or other phones(it probably will)
let me know if it does!!

works on
cm11 and other launchers
you tell me

here is the downloadlink http://d-h.st/KTj

1)download the apk
2)it can be installed as a normal apk/if it fails push it in system/apps set perm
3)ready to use !!

added the latest/new LenovoPower app/widget...

some users reported the above lenovopower version not to be working so i added the latest/new its a little different then the above,but does pretty much the same
look at the pics
View attachment 2631222View attachment 2631221View attachment 2631220View attachment 2631219

1)here is the downloadlinkv 2.3.92_140219 http://d-h.st/AFj
1a) new!!v 2.4.12.140326.170580c(Beta) http://d-h.st/Bec
2)download the apk
3)it can be installed as a normal apk/if it fails push it in system/apps set perm
4)ready to use !!
5)also can be used in other launchers
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

added the lenovo agenda

its a very nice widget/app much better then the stock android
easy to control adding appointments etc etc
it has even a kind of a life wallpaper on top which changes per month
this can be installed seperatly,no need to have/use the lenovo launcher

no bugs===and again this has been tested/working on my note 3 running cm11(temasek)
here are some screenshots

View attachment 2631191View attachment 2631190View attachment 2631189View attachment 2631188

1)here is the download link v 2.3.92_140219 http://d-h.st/ZG6
1a)new!!!v 2.4.111.140403.cdecc28_PRC http://d-h.st/fy4
2)download the apk
3)just install it as a normal apk/if not working push in system/apps set permissions
4)done!!!it also can be used in other launchers!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:

akelon

Aug 7, 2010
No Work in x note v12 4.4.2 , f c touchwizz when restart and select lenovo launcher

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: gerardroid

akelon

Aug 7, 2010
Yes put in system app, and crear caché and dalvik but dont work

akelon

Aug 7, 2010
Yes Set the permission its is

y4yby9un.jpg

Last edited:

akelon

Aug 7, 2010
When confirm lenovo launcher then f. C. Touchwiz

jazusetu.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    changelog
    Code:
    06/04 updated the lenovo agenda widget to v 2.4.111.140403.cdecc28_PRC post #2
    06/04 updated the lenovo power widget to v 2.​4.12.140326.17​0580c(Beta) post2
    13/03 added the lenovopower app/widget..a good advanced battery management widget post#2
    14/03 added the lenovo agenda..better then stock android/easy to control etc post#2
    14/03 added another version of the lenovopower app/widget if the above fails to work post#2
    NOTE!!-some lenovo apps not allhave call/sms permisions with says can costs money(nothing will happen!!!) still suspicious?install xprivacy
    with this app you can block all the permissions with all the apps you have and will install

HELLO EVERYBODY...

like promised here is the lenovo launcher..ive tested many apk and this one is a good one:good::D
    its working on my note running temasek cm11 its a very smooth launcher easy to control/work with and also very customizable..lots off animations and extra s.
    a view examples:

-the one i like is the options to apply gesture settings like.when double tapping the phone it locks :laugh:,or it goes to the noticification bar or the desktop menu,you can choose the options to apply
    and the same can be done when just scrolling up or down the screen...

-the icons can be changed in size,colour,text,background etc etc there is even a special icon decoration shortcut

-enable,disable wallpaper scroll

-shows missed calls/sms

-its has build in widgets like lotus,a app when pressed it shows some shotcuts,app manager(wich also shows the number of apps that can be updated and a shortcut to it)weather widget(2different build in the apk, there is also a option to download more),sliding effect widget and more...

-the launcher has 1 build in theme but you can download many more in the lenovo store....

-it also has lockscreen settings..you can download many different lockscreens in the lenovo store(atm im using a lockscreen i have to put a key in a sportcar the car makes some racing noice and the screen unlocks:silly:

-it has a option to back up and restore your desktop

-appearance/download/gesture desktop/special effects settings

-you can categorize your apps in alphabet,newly installed near and front,frequence of use and most recently used, order/hideapps/choose more apps and more...

-themes are working, wallpaper is working you can even download a weather animation for the weather app,it shows when nice weather some sunshine and clouds when cloudy etc etc kind a like sense..

-its has 16 desktop/applist/application animations
    -many more!!!!

here are some screen shots..
    View attachment 2627225View attachment 2627226View attachment 2627227View attachment 2627228View attachment 2627231View attachment 2627232View attachment 2627233View attachment 2627299

bug/not working
    -there is a little bug,when entering the applist and tap the search option the launcher fc s:eek:
    but who uses this
    -the other thing is 95 percent is english the rest is in chinese,when categorizing the apps the launcher gives it a chinese name,but it can easily be edited in english
    when entering the lenovo store for getting some themes or lockscreens its also in chinese..but you can just look how the theme/lockscreen looks like and download
    or just enter the lenovo store with you browser or pc and use (google)translate

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    this evening or tommorow ill add some very!!!nice lenovo widgets
    like:
    -very advanced lenovo battery saver widget
    -a very!! nice lenovo kalendar widget
    -lenovo music widget
    -lenovo file browser
    -lenovo lenote kind of a snote widget
    -more!!!

working on
    -temasek cm11 note 3
    not working on
    there has been 1 report of not working xnote 4.4.2 TW ROM

here is the downloadlink http://d-h.st/SmB

1)download the apk
    2)push it into system/apps set permissions
    3)reboot

needs to be pushed in system apps..if not working after installing gointo recovery clear the caches/reboot

when there are some bugs i didnt notice let me know,,,have fun

credits
    to lenovo for the nice stuff
    and google for their google translate...ive used this many times on the chinese threads
    Updated lenovo the calendar widget and the power widget to the latest versions
    No Work in x note v12 4.4.2 , f c touchwizz when restart and select lenovo launcher

thanks for feedback!!
    did you push to system/app?
    after installing
    clear cache /dalvik cache in recovery/reboot
    Can you please share your status bar theme?

cobalt cm11 theme///playstore
    added the LenovoPower app/widget v2.5 its the old version for the latest scroll down...

its a battery manegement app/widget which gives you the options to choose between 4 different battery saving settings,when you have a few %left on your phone,and you must recieve phonecalls for a many hours to a day you can choose the extreme setting this will disable everything execpt your calling!!
    you can also clear running apps in the background and a option to disconnect them from the network when the screen is locked!!kind like in greenify:D
    its has more options but just check it here are some screenshots
    the only bug is going into the usage options and tap the software or hardware is gives a fc..but everything else is working :good:

View attachment 2629104View attachment 2629105View attachment 2629106View attachment 2629107

this also works on other launchers dont have to install lenovo launcher to use this,and again i tested this running a cm11 rom (temasek) dont know if itworks on TW or other phones(it probably will)
    let me know if it does!!

works on
    cm11 and other launchers
    you tell me

here is the downloadlink http://d-h.st/KTj

1)download the apk
    2)it can be installed as a normal apk/if it fails push it in system/apps set perm
    3)ready to use !!

added the latest/new LenovoPower app/widget...

some users reported the above lenovopower version not to be working so i added the latest/new its a little different then the above,but does pretty much the same
    look at the pics
    View attachment 2631222View attachment 2631221View attachment 2631220View attachment 2631219

1)here is the downloadlinkv 2.3.92_140219 http://d-h.st/AFj
    1a) new!!v 2.4.12.140326.170580c(Beta) http://d-h.st/Bec
    2)download the apk
    3)it can be installed as a normal apk/if it fails push it in system/apps set perm
    4)ready to use !!
    5)also can be used in other launchers
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

added the lenovo agenda

its a very nice widget/app much better then the stock android
    easy to control adding appointments etc etc
    it has even a kind of a life wallpaper on top which changes per month
    this can be installed seperatly,no need to have/use the lenovo launcher

no bugs===and again this has been tested/working on my note 3 running cm11(temasek)
    here are some screenshots

View attachment 2631191View attachment 2631190View attachment 2631189View attachment 2631188

1)here is the download link v 2.3.92_140219 http://d-h.st/ZG6
    1a)new!!!v 2.4.111.140403.cdecc28_PRC http://d-h.st/fy4
    2)download the apk
    3)just install it as a normal apk/if not working push in system/apps set permissions
    4)done!!!it also can be used in other launchers!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++