Offical kitkat ver for india relesed

Search This thread

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
dude at least check before posting, i made a mistake of posting it on another thread and decided to check it out myself and you linked us to samsung galaxy s3 JB 4.3 update for india!!! This is the correct link for note 2 Kitkat India update http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=28988

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

it has the same changelist number (1280411) and same build date as the earlier one has..
You might want to re edit your signature with MJ5 BL link by joeldroid it's been dead for long time,if you want i'll give you the link to MJ5 on d-hst and you can keep joeldroid's name

MJ5 Bootloader

Last edited:

victorharsh

Nov 1, 2011
Can someone download and please share Modem only without RIL of this official update.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Androidwizzard

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2013
It is an important information indeed, but why post it in Development? In General would be more suitable.
EDIT: AND it is already there

Last edited:

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
India america china pakistan..!!

Does not make a difference..!!
cause people are retarded on xda ,I see this "official kitkat released for india' thread in every section of note II and to make things worse people post the same information repeatedly.I think the ones that don't care about rooting should benefit from this ,not us flashaholics

Reactions: Androidwizzard

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
cause people are retarded on xda ,I see this "official kitkat released for india' thread in every section of note II and to make things worse people post the same information repeatedly.I think the ones that don't care about rooting should benefit from this ,not us flashaholics

Lets saty calm and reprt the thread..!
O admin 5 fb groups.. the whole world goes crazy.
i am from malaysia when will i get 4.4
i am rom china.. and honlulu and timbaktoo..!!

They dont realize samsung is not racist to give india a better kitkat and france a lower quality one..!!

Its just there minds..! And they keep playing with themselves..!

Top Liked Posts