[Q] how to root 757 ftf on NUT .681

Search This thread

shem2409

Feb 5, 2013
Hull
www.youtube.com
Hi Guys,

I am using Nuts .681 buid on my z1 it is pre-rooted, now i want to upgrade to .757 can anyone tell me how to upgrade and root it.

Thanks

Just download the flashable.zip and stripped FTF. Place stripped FTF in C:/Flashtool/Firmwares and flashable.zip on SD card in your phone.
Flash flashable zip in recovery. Once the flashing is finished DO NOT REBOOT. Go back and from the menu select Reboot and then Power Off.
Once the phone is switched off connect it to the computer with vol down key pressed (in Flashmode) and flash Stripped FTF with Flashtool.

Voila that's it :)

Reactions: LaZiODROID

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

I am using Nuts .681 buid on my z1 it is pre-rooted, now i want to upgrade to .757 can anyone tell me how to upgrade and root it.

Thanks

Just download the flashable.zip and stripped FTF. Place stripped FTF in C:/Flashtool/Firmwares and flashable.zip on SD card in your phone.
    Flash flashable zip in recovery. Once the flashing is finished DO NOT REBOOT. Go back and from the menu select Reboot and then Power Off.
    Once the phone is switched off connect it to the computer with vol down key pressed (in Flashmode) and flash Stripped FTF with Flashtool.

Voila that's it :)