Using more then one icon pack?

Search This thread

David522d

May 9, 2010
I have a few icon packs that I've bought over the years. Anyway I can pick and choose what icons I want to use for my theme instead of only being forced to use one icon pack? I'm running game Vipermod and no launcher. With a launcher I can't use my HTC clock =/.

So ya =p

Sent from my unlocked m8.

faded03cobra

Mar 23, 2012
yes

I have a few icon packs that I've bought over the years. Anyway I can pick and choose what icons I want to use for my theme instead of only being forced to use one icon pack? I'm running game Vipermod and no launcher. With a launcher I can't use my HTC clock =/.

So ya =p

I use nova launcher. You can change the home screen icons individually by long pressing. I dont run viper.....you might have better luck posting in that thread.

sgtmedeiros

Nov 26, 2009
Barrington, RI
Nope

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Pretty sure you can click the icon in the viper tweaks and change them individually

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

niners86

Aug 15, 2013
You can use nova launcher and uccw with htc one m8 clock from the play store. Nova launcher allows you to use any icon from any pack you have downloaded.

Sent from my HTC one m8 using XDA Premium HD app

asianrage

Jan 4, 2009
Snohomish
But does this let me choose icons from different packs or just let's me apply one packs.

I like to use different icons from all differ the packs.

Finally read the full thread. Yeah, you'll have to use Nova for that. I use UNICON because it apply a custom pack at a system level. But, since Sense come with different apks and icons, I use Nova to apply the rest or just the icons I want. I like Sense, but the BlinkFeed Launcher leave so much to be desired.