[MOD] [Z1] [4.4.2] [.757&.761] [UPDATE :- 18.06.2014] Advanced Volume Control Panel

Search This thread

Rajeev

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
[MOD] [Z1] [4.4.2] [.757&.761] [UPDATE :- 18.06.2014] Advanced Volume Control Panel

Friends

Here I Am Presenting You Advanced Volume Control Mod For Stock Deodexed Roms. Its Only For Firmware 757 and .761 Based Stock Deodexed Roms. Please Note:- Do Not Cross Flash Any Framework.jar Based Mods Over It. U Will Lost This Mod Then.

FEATURES

• Advanced Volume Control
  • No Need To Aces Volume Settings Any More
  • Color Changes According To Theme Accent

SCREENS

t-152607.jpg

DOWNLOAD

http://d-h.st/aPz

INSTRUCTIONS

• Download The Mod
  • Copy To Ur Phone
  • Switch Of And Enter Recovery
  • Go To Mount and Storage and Then Mount System
  • Flash Zip
  • Wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache
  • Reboot
  • Done

CREDIT

@Ashray_Vk For Providing Files

@DaRk-L0rD For Testing and Screenshots

Last edited:

Riyal

Dec 16, 2011
Iloilo City
@Rajeev

Can I ask the unmodified stock framework.jar you used as base for this mod? Thing is I have made a heavily modded framework.jar on my own phone and I would also like to use this mod. So I want to know what codes you changed so I could apply it and have both my mods and this co exist.

Unfortunately comparing my own to yours doesn't really work since I think different revisions of firmware were made on each specific region.

Rajeev

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
@Rajeev

Can I ask the unmodified stock framework.jar you used as base for this mod? Thing is I have made a heavily modded framework.jar on my own phone and I would also like to use this mod. So I want to know what codes you changed so I could apply it and have both my mods and this co exist.

Unfortunately comparing my own to yours doesn't really work since I think different revisions of firmware were made on each specific region.

We Can't Get All Things Via Comparing Two jars or Apks.. Any Way U Need Unmodified framework.jar Still ? Can I Upload ?

Top Liked Posts