[Q] XPERIA P Touch Problem

Search This thread

sid.8491

May 20, 2012
guyz my touch screen is not working on most part of the screen, i think flashing stock rom might fix the problem.
1. only problem is i can not switch on the developer options and debugging options without which i can not flash using Flashtool.
2. also i don't have recovery installed so i can not install custom roms.

is there any solution to do that?
any help will be appreciated. :crying:

Hamza Murad

Sep 30, 2013
Lahore
guyz my touch screen is not working on most part of the screen, i think flashing stock rom might fix the problem.
1. only problem is i can not switch on the developer options and debugging options without which i can not flash using Flashtool.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ENABLE ADB FOR FLASHMODE!

That being said you could try to flash stock rom but it's probably a problem with your hardware. Flashing stock ftf is worth a shot but don't keep your hopes high. You will probably need to change your digitizer.

Reactions: sid.8491

sid.8491

May 20, 2012

That being said you could try to flash stock rom but it's probably a problem with your hardware. Flashing stock ftf is worth a shot but don't keep your hopes high. You will probably need to change your digitizer.

yeah... thnx for the help.
screen is still not working, you were right.
i thought it might work................ :crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.