Root my Galaxy Fame please help!

Search This thread

naved97

Aug 15, 2013
Mumbai
sorry fr late reply...

Hello. :D

I am a proud owner of the samsung galaxy fame (GT-S6810P) but as you can guess, i wanted to root this thing.

I have been searching the web for ages to find information on how to root my Galaxy Fame without succes, i could only find tutorials/information on how to update my device.
I also tryed several times to root my device with Superoneclick, again without succes. I also tryed to root with odin with Chainfire, but i couldn't find the right kernel.

Can someone please help me with rooting my device? :confused:

-

here is what u need, http://www.pamandroid.com/2013/09/root-android-through-root-master-download/

Thanks if u like it... ;)

chemeleon

Nov 13, 2012
I had trouble rooting the Galaxy Fame (the S6810p model), tried a lot of scripts floating around the internet that'd supposedly root any device but none of them worked. The best solution I found was Kingo Android ROOT, and that worked without a hitch, no odin, prehacked rom or other convoluted process required, just plugged the device in with USB debugging enabled and clicked 'root'. Hope that helps someone.

crazyguru

Sep 27, 2013
motochopper works fine.

hi friends. rooting for this phone is possible with the Motochopper tool. wch u can get by searching the web. I own s6810p galxy fame and have successfully rooted without any problem. but I would like to mention that at first try I got an error saying "bus" error. then I changed the stock usb cable with another and it worked like a charm. but none of the coders hav stil released CWM recovery or cyanogen mod for this device. wch this device desperately needs. will b waiting for those.

nafayi

Mar 12, 2011
Is there any app or method to sim unlock Galaxy fame. I've search but still could not find any info to unlock it.

Zolee08

Jan 24, 2013
Galagx Fame root problems after factory reset

Hi guys. I rooted my Galaxy fame with motochooper. It worked, but when i use factory reset my root is lost, and i cant re-root the phone. I tried to unroot with SuperOneClick but when i clicked to unroot button, the program is freeze after line: daemon started successfully. I have no idea how can i re-root. "FixRoot" doesnt work too. Any idea?

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Hi guys. I rooted my Galaxy fame with motochooper. It worked, but when i use factory reset my root is lost, and i cant re-root the phone. I tried to unroot with SuperOneClick but when i clicked to unroot button, the program is freeze after line: daemon started successfully. I have no idea how can i re-root. "FixRoot" doesnt work too. Any idea?

So! If you rooted your phone, than use factory settings, and cant root try this:
1. use the factory reset again
2. Open motochooper
3. Connect mobile to pc via USB
4. When connected in mobile go to developer options, and enable it and NOW enable the USB debugging

I can re-root my mobile ONLY with these steps

Last edited:

dogmatism

Dec 20, 2006
Motochopper works, make sure you have USB debugging on, samsung kies not running
if motochopper gives an error cleaning up status, reboot your device, and retry it should work now. and give success.

GreenXSI

Feb 2, 2013
No Luck

I have tried each and every rooting option mentioned here. But no luck at all. Even tried vroot, and superuser appears in apps. But when I use Root Checker it says no root access.

Can anyone help with anything new on how to root Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810?

rkk253755

Jan 11, 2014
hi

Hello. :D

I am a proud owner of the samsung galaxy fame (GT-S6810P) but as you can guess, i wanted to root this thing.

I have been searching the web for ages to find information on how to root my Galaxy Fame without succes, i could only find tutorials/information on how to update my device.
I also tryed several times to root my device with Superoneclick, again without succes. I also tryed to root with odin with Chainfire, but i couldn't find the right kernel.

Can someone please help me with rooting my device? :confused:

-

Hi,

To root your phone plz read & follow this thread, it will work, if still find issue post me...

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/root-many-ics-and-jelly-bean-android-devices/

The method is a script written by XDA Recognized Developer Bin4ry.

-rkk

Jan 8, 2013
Hi guys.
I have a galaxy fame that I have managed to get the stock firmware on by using odin. So it now no longer uses the tree logo on startup etc. But it still won't accept an O2 sim. Can anyone help me with unlock of the sim please?
Kindest regards
phil

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

ryanperez

Aug 21, 2013
Hi guys.
I have a galaxy fame that I have managed to get the stock firmware on by using odin. So it now no longer uses the tree logo on startup etc. But it still won't accept an O2 sim. Can anyone help me with unlock of the sim please?
Kindest regards
phil

What do you mean by that? Sim-locked network phone?

Jan 8, 2013
So it is not stuck on one network. It was stuck on the network three but I have done it now. Well worth having this app. :mad

MH-Droid

Feb 21, 2012
Tehran
hello guys my sister has a galaxy fame s6812.. i wanna root it to remove bloatware ..which way should i use?

jeyfk8

Feb 27, 2014
Hi guys. I rooted my phone using motochoper and works 4 me. (USB debugging mode, service cable & no KIES running). Now I need to unlock this phone (S6810p), how?
Thx

Top Liked Posts