Last official release for US retail gt-p6210

Search This thread

chip.hughes

Nov 29, 2008
Ripley
It has been awhile since I posted in here. Does anyone have a link to the last official release for the US gt-p6210 wifi only? ODIN or recovery flashable. And can it be rooted?

DigitalMD

Mar 16, 2010
Washington DC
Reactions: chip.hughes

chip.hughes

Nov 29, 2008
Ripley

chip.hughes

Nov 29, 2008
Ripley
Yes it does. and it will wipe your system and apps. Do not wipe with the ICS system before flashing. just use ODIN and flash the new ROM. You will have to root again if you want root. Follow the instructions in the forum.

Thanks, I am now running the Brazil release you recommended. I have rooted it and put my apps back. So far it has locked up on Pulse. I disabled it and use flipboard.

DigitalMD

Mar 16, 2010
Washington DC
Thanks, I am now running the Brazil release you recommended. I have rooted it and put my apps back. So far it has locked up on Pulse. I disabled it and use flipboard.

If you restore app using titanium backup, do not restore data. You can restore apps only, ICS and JB treat app data differently and restoring app data with TB will screw things up.

DaWeav

Sep 8, 2009
Isn't it just sad that Samsung never released an official 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the U.S. model of this tablet even though they released it for practically every other country on the planet! I will never purchase another Samsung tablet ever again!!! Here's proof they don't update their U.S. tablets, http://samsung-updates.com/region/?region=XAR

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts