[Q] Unable anymore to reach Play Store or any Google apps

Search This thread

jayce996

Jul 25, 2008
Hello there,

Since i have the LG G PAD 8.3, everything was fine.
And strangely yesterday evening i wasn't able anymore to connect to the Play Store nor my emails via the Gmail app. it said "no connection" even if i was able to use Chrome and navigate on the web and even go to www.gmail.com and connect with my account to access my gmail emails via Chrome.
I even did a reset from factory setting and restart from scratch the setup of my tablet. at the step of connecting it with my google account it says ecerytime: not able to reach the server, bla bla bla.
and this for any of my google user accounts.
i did retest this morning and this was still blocked.

is it a Google servers issue that will be resolved soon or is it an issue with my tablet? could it be black listed?
Please help
thank you in advance

jayce996

Jul 25, 2008
Hello there,

Since i have the LG G PAD 8.3, everything was fine.
And strangely yesterday evening i wasn't able anymore to connect to the Play Store nor my emails via the Gmail app. it said "no connection" even if i was able to use Chrome and navigate on the web and even go to www.gmail.com and connect with my account to access my gmail emails via Chrome.
I even did a reset from factory setting and restart from scratch the setup of my tablet. at the step of connecting it with my google account it says ecerytime: not able to reach the server, bla bla bla.
and this for any of my google user accounts.
i did retest this morning and this was still blocked.

is it a Google servers issue that will be resolved soon or is it an issue with my tablet? could it be black listed?
Please help
thank you in advance
i finally made it,
in order to help anybody who would face it too.
it was due to the apk freedom which has modified the host file of the tablet...
after reinstalling it and stop it, it was working