ATT ISIS Wallet APK needed for us with Developer Edition

Search This thread

cc999

Aug 4, 2011
If anyone can get this APK from an ATT M8 we would be able to load (like the Visual Voice Mail)

Thank you in advance from all of us Developer Edition owners.....

CC

onthezone

Mar 12, 2007
The only way it's going to work is if your phone is a carrier supplied phone and not rooted.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
And the config/lib files for it to work..just cause its a dev phone does not mean carrier specific apps will work...Dev build comes with google tap n pay carriers use isis....so yes there are reasons it will not work...rooted or not rooted its still a carrier based software..unfortunately

My phone is not rooted it is stock Developer Edition. No reason why it would not work all I need
is the .APK

CC

onthezone

Mar 12, 2007
My phone is not rooted it is stock Developer Edition. No reason why it would not work all I need
is the .APK

CC

The app looks to see if you have a carrier version and if you don't then it won't work. I had a m7 developer edition and it wouldn't work either. Just use Google wallet.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Also no one is going to care enough to Crack the Isis app to work on non carrier/rooted devices

Reactions: mlts22

mlts22

May 27, 2006
ISIS also requires a specific SIM with an application for it. I also would recommend Google Wallet or PayPal.

flexfield

Jul 27, 2013
Sacramento
Nope they will never support it on anything other than their software release builds unfortunately....and im not sure@it being tested as Ive gotten no feedback from the three who said they would test

Rats.. I still have my old M7 (Tmobile variant) rooted and going to try that xposed framework tip and see if I can get Isis working. I got my M8 developers edition today and realized Isis is not as simple to install and get running. i prefer to get it working on the M8 developers though.

thanks for the addtl info...

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Whole lotta things had to be changed on developer build to get it to work....good luck...if you cant get it running pm me and ill send link to working build.

Seattle eh? Not to far from me...lol Check p.m.'s

Rats.. I still have my old M7 (Tmobile variant) rooted and going to try that xposed framework tip and see if I can get Isis working. I got my M8 developers edition today and realized Isis is not as simple to install and get running. i prefer to get it working on the M8 developers though.

thanks for the addtl info...

Last edited:

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
ISIS on Dev Build

Well thanks to manup456 for testing but as I said in a prior post...it is all working on dev based rom...Thank you sir for flashing and confirming its working

technologiq

Apr 1, 2012
I have not tried on GPE but have used it on dev roms, international roms etc....sense based. But you can try it out.

It's just giving me a "App Not installed" error when I try and install the APK.

I do have the Xposed framework installed along with Isis Root Bypass and Rootcloak

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    here you go dude
    is the .APK

CC

The app looks to see if you have a carrier version and if you don't then it won't work. I had a m7 developer edition and it wouldn't work either. Just use Google wallet.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Also no one is going to care enough to Crack the Isis app to work on non carrier/rooted devices

It's in testing right now on developer build