About to cry...

Search This thread

jonathanhtc

Apr 14, 2011
New York
Here's the thing:

I get a new HTC One, I unlocked the bootloader, I root it and installed the TWRP Recovery, everything was fine but stock.

Ok, next I choose to install it a new rom, I used Maximum HD once, so I installed again...

this is the problem, when the rom was installed, instead of booting correctly it was looping at the HTC logo then it launched automatically the Recovery... I wipe ALL DATA by error, now;

I tried to push rom via ADB, the problem is, everything works fine, device detected, well all is ok, but when I try to push it I get a Command Prompt note: ERROR CLOSED:

And IM STOCK with the device bricked, please, please SOMEONE help me! I'm able to donate if necessary please. Help me to solve that error or to push the rom to the device to rescue him from the death....

Sloth

Inactive RC / Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
sideload and push are not the same thing as far as I know.
adb sideload romname.zip
adb push romname.zip /sdcard/

looks like you mixed the 2 from your screen shot

TopoX84

Apr 8, 2008
Mill Creek, WA
And when you install any rom you should do the following

TWRP choose advanced in wipe section and wipe dalvik cache, cache, system and data.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jonathanhtc

Apr 14, 2011
New York
Thanks, actually I saw that / sideload - push / confusion and I got installed the rom, the thing also was update via fastboot the TWRP to version, 2.6.3.3 I was on 2.3 something like that!

Now I'm running the rom and I'm happy. ;)