might make a 4.4 rom for the p600 if anyone is interested

Search This thread

dougiefresh181

Sep 18, 2012
there isnt much development being done for this device lately. ive only ever built a few roms for myself, but if there is enough demand and i can get some features that people want, i could get in the game. i might need a little help and it might be a little slow for releases though, as im still in school. anyone interested?

LMMT

Apr 23, 2009
Houston area
there isnt much development being done for this device lately. ive only ever built a few roms for myself, but if there is enough demand and i can get some features that people want, i could get in the game. i might need a little help and it might be a little slow for releases though, as im still in school. anyone interested?

Count me in, I'm interested.

Sent from my SM-N900P

dougiefresh181

Sep 18, 2012
any features that you are looking for? right now im thinking i could do a big aroma installer thing with all of the stock apps and whatnot, but idk what else

LMMT

Apr 23, 2009
Houston area
any features that you are looking for? right now im thinking i could do a big aroma installer thing with all of the stock apps and whatnot, but idk what else

I don't have any requests, yet. I usually modify roms, to my liking anyway, but I'm definitely interested in your rom, and I'll help anyway I can.

Sent from my SM-N900P

TWEAKiMP

Mar 2, 2013
Münster
Im interested, too:)
What I would like to see are some features I know from cyanogenmod:
Close apps with long press back key
Customizable pull down menu
Screenshots via on/off menu
Maybe a better music player

I have lots of ideas :)

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
Very interested! How about a dark theme? All black backgrounds instead of the ugly touchwiz white???????????

CiDev

Nov 25, 2013
Its realy not that easy to change from wihte to black BG. Also tekst switch needed.and the fun part comes now...basicly for best result needed for ALL systemapps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dougiefresh181

Sep 18, 2012
As i said guys, im new to this, but il, try my best. It might be a while before i get all of your features in, but it will happene eventually. Ill start it soon :fingers-crossed:

sbattosai

Nov 13, 2011
What about active display, could it be implemented "natively" like some aosp roms (Omni's is superb) ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ollimi1

Jul 15, 2011
Little Colorado
A fully debloated kk-Rom was great with a good tweaked Kernel with OC/UV-features. Than the ability to chance the screen-resolution to fullHD for better gaming-performance like in SDBAGS Cromi-X Rom for Asus tf701t. ES File-Explorer, Xposed Framework as system apps. Than the old webkit-android-browser(aosp) with bookmark-sync, like in Scroslers Clean-Rom.
And I think there is a lot more to make KK better.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.