CyanogenMod LG L90 STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS

Search This thread

Ryan Saf

Jul 5, 2014
Hello my friends, I need help. Have have read through the Form on CM 11 for the Optimus L90 D415 and others. I have seen people saying that it works, but I don't know how to use it. Pblease guys, give me STEP BY STEP directions from the absolute beginning to help me. I know nothing about what to do. Thanks. Please I need help.

Article:

http://xdaforums.com/lg-l90/development/rom-cyanogenmod-11-lg-l90-t2831541

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1409458664203.jpg
    1409458664203.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 102

xantanion

Aug 19, 2012
Tacoma
Please don't start multiple threads about the same thing. You have been told the order of what you need to do and where to go to get the files and information. There are many many guides in these forums. Look through them and do the reading.

k2wl

Apr 19, 2008
@Ryan Saf
follow these steps

1.what is your model???
what ever model you have ...you have to use proper unlock bootloader method for your device.
there are various guides present on this forum for unlocking.
2. after unlocking flash cwm recovery from cm11 thread's first post.(flashing recovery method is also described in unlocking threads)
3. after flashing recovery>>>>download the cm11 from the download link given in the cm11 thread;'s first post.
4. put that zip in your external sd
5. download the quickboot app from playstore
6. open that app>>>click on recovery>>>grant super user permissions(if supersu is downloaded then only....if you only root through towelroot then it does not ask for permission)
7.after phone reboots it will go in cwm recovery.>>>>swipe vertically to go to the menu and right and left for enter and back in the recovery. (or you can use volume buttons for moving up and down and power button to enter)
8. go to wipe factory reset option>>>swipe right to enter>>then click yes
9.then go back to main menu.>>>enter in flash zip menu>>>from there enter in sdcard1 menu>>>drag down to the file you have cm11-xxxxx-nightly.zip>>>press power button to enter or swipe right.>>>again click yes>>>after flash is complete it will say that flashing is complete.
10. go back to main menu>>>and use reboot menu.
11:) and here you are in the cyanogenmod.

@xantanion i know that it is been repeated N number of times by various people on XDA.
it is standard procedure to flash custom roms.
but when i started first>>>i also have same questions>>>i too was a confused guy about what to do and what not.
so dont get offended...i am just answering the valid question.

Last edited:

shinobisoft

Recognized Contributor
Feb 18, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Hello my friends, I need help. Have have read through the Form on CM 11 for the Optimus L90 D415 and others. I have seen people saying that it works, but I don't know how to use it. Pblease guys, give me STEP BY STEP directions from the absolute beginning to help me. I know nothing about what to do. Thanks. Please I need help.

Article:

Currently that ROM isn't stable enough to use with the D415. Wifi is broken, internal storage is reported as 128 MB, and neither camera works.

Secondly, although @k2wl was kind enough to answer your questions, it's preferred that you use the search feature to find the answers you are looking for. Most of us started here with no knowledge, myself included. Knowledge is aquired by researching. Modding your device is not something to be taken lightly unless you have money to throw away. I highly suggest you spend some time browsing and reading the forums to familiarize yourself with all the processes involved.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Also @Ryan Saf, creating multiple threads for the same issue is against forum rules.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Article:

Currently that ROM isn't stable enough to use with the D415. Wifi is broken, internal storage is reported as 128 MB, and neither camera works.

Secondly, although @k2wl was kind enough to answer your questions, it's preferred that you use the search feature to find the answers you are looking for. Most of us started here with no knowledge, myself included. Knowledge is aquired by researching. Modding your device is not something to be taken lightly unless you have money to throw away. I highly suggest you spend some time browsing and reading the forums to familiarize yourself with all the processes involved.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Also @Ryan Saf, creating multiple threads for the same issue is against forum rules.