[ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.2.1 [d2spr] » Jan 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dg4prez

Apr 16, 2011
Hooksett, NH

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

Please feel free to look at and use our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

A huge shoutout to codeworx for his work on the Samsung device trees, especially the t0 platform!

Special thanks to our friends Imoseyon and Franco for their kernels as well!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Screenshots:

Features:

• Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3
  • Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
  • Chronus clock widget
  • Customizable hardware and software keys
  • Transparent navbar and status bar
  • Customizable navbar ring
  • Navigation bar widgets
  • Customizable power menu
  • Notification power widget
  • Customizable quicksettings panel
  • Statusbar mods
  • Theme engine
  • Quiet hours
  • Volume rocker music controls
  • Full Rotation
  • Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:
  • Fixes for Open Source Audio Hal for Linaro compliance - Kejar31
  • Switched to Open Source Audio Hal - Codeworx, Sbrissen, CM
  • Proper graphics overlay lag fix for D2 - CyanogenMod
  • Built with official Linaro toolchain - Nocoast
  • Added Bluetooth MAP support - CyanogenMod
  • updated MDP profile for all smdk4412 devices - Codeworx
  • Audio reverts to enable A2DP for D2!! *note* this breaks wired headset mic - Mastamoon
  • GPS Enhancements for d2 - CodeAurora
  • New Performance Settings - xoomdev
  • GooManager now included - goo.im team
  • Latest device tree updates including RIL data stability enhancements - liquid0624
  • USB OTG Added - brewcrewfoo
  • Removed accidental Nova Prime - liquid0624
  • Added Gtalk Copy Paste - Credit TeamBamf
  • Fixed mako ANYkernel support - nocoast
  • Fixed ramdisk issues - liquid0624
  • Added in depth linaro optimizations Inlcuding gcc 4.7, compiling the ROM in full -O3 etc - Steve Spear, Liquid0624, nocoast
  • Added i9300/n7100 Support back - nocoast
  • Fixed Nexus10 NavBar Bug - Steve Spear
  • Added absolute download paths to all downloads - JbirdVegas
  • An Insane number of system optimizations (really truly insane)
  • Fixed various boot issues with nexus devices - nocoast/liquid0624
  • Full goomanager functionality
  • And Much Much MORE!

Known Issues:
  • Tethering only works when encryption is not used
  • Temporary slowdown after high CPU usage, like in gaming

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Liquid news, updates, contests, and more!

liq0003group4.png

Downloads of our LiquidSmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any Google Apps package for JB 2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested GApps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming LiquidSmooth updates as well!

If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. All files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! We recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.

Please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!

Download: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/d2spr

Main LiquidSmooth Page: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth

Extras: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/extras - Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps: http://goo.gl/GgQ0i

Goomanager: http://goo.gl/zpE9D

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

nocoast

Winner00

ToxicThunder \m/

DG4Prez

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation.

Last edited:

chillwill11

Oct 18, 2010
Jerzey
1st :D

Thanks liquid smooth this is my favorite ROM. Most stable and leanest ROM hands down and now with 4.2. I'm in heaven thanks Liquid Team

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jamcar

Aug 11, 2010
Orlando
Anyone try this yet? How does it compare to CM10.1?

Generating random authentication keys

Advertize

Jan 9, 2010
Indianapolis
Boot Loops

I love Liquid Smooth but on this release all I am getting is a boot loop. I have redownloaded and reinstalled to no avail.

Last edited:

diaftia

Mar 14, 2007
Danville, CA

rimgarciag

Jun 17, 2011
And here I was being conservative. That did the trick -- thanks!

No problem

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

I did a clean install with no Kernel since I thought one was included in this ROM. Did you clean flash three files then? The ROM, GApps and ktoonsez kernel?

Yes clean install. I flashed rom, kernel and gapps

Reactions: diaftia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

Please feel free to look at and use our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

A huge shoutout to codeworx for his work on the Samsung device trees, especially the t0 platform!

Special thanks to our friends Imoseyon and Franco for their kernels as well!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Screenshots:

Features:

• Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3
    • Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
    • Chronus clock widget
    • Customizable hardware and software keys
    • Transparent navbar and status bar
    • Customizable navbar ring
    • Navigation bar widgets
    • Customizable power menu
    • Notification power widget
    • Customizable quicksettings panel
    • Statusbar mods
    • Theme engine
    • Quiet hours
    • Volume rocker music controls
    • Full Rotation
    • Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:
    • Fixes for Open Source Audio Hal for Linaro compliance - Kejar31
    • Switched to Open Source Audio Hal - Codeworx, Sbrissen, CM
    • Proper graphics overlay lag fix for D2 - CyanogenMod
    • Built with official Linaro toolchain - Nocoast
    • Added Bluetooth MAP support - CyanogenMod
    • updated MDP profile for all smdk4412 devices - Codeworx
    • Audio reverts to enable A2DP for D2!! *note* this breaks wired headset mic - Mastamoon
    • GPS Enhancements for d2 - CodeAurora
    • New Performance Settings - xoomdev
    • GooManager now included - goo.im team
    • Latest device tree updates including RIL data stability enhancements - liquid0624
    • USB OTG Added - brewcrewfoo
    • Removed accidental Nova Prime - liquid0624
    • Added Gtalk Copy Paste - Credit TeamBamf
    • Fixed mako ANYkernel support - nocoast
    • Fixed ramdisk issues - liquid0624
    • Added in depth linaro optimizations Inlcuding gcc 4.7, compiling the ROM in full -O3 etc - Steve Spear, Liquid0624, nocoast
    • Added i9300/n7100 Support back - nocoast
    • Fixed Nexus10 NavBar Bug - Steve Spear
    • Added absolute download paths to all downloads - JbirdVegas
    • An Insane number of system optimizations (really truly insane)
    • Fixed various boot issues with nexus devices - nocoast/liquid0624
    • Full goomanager functionality
    • And Much Much MORE!

Known Issues:
    • Tethering only works when encryption is not used
    • Temporary slowdown after high CPU usage, like in gaming

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Liquid news, updates, contests, and more!

liq0003group4.png

Downloads of our LiquidSmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any Google Apps package for JB 2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested GApps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming LiquidSmooth updates as well!

If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. All files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! We recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.

Please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!

Download: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/d2spr

Main LiquidSmooth Page: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth

Extras: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/extras - Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps: http://goo.gl/GgQ0i

Goomanager: http://goo.gl/zpE9D

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

nocoast

Winner00

ToxicThunder \m/

DG4Prez

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
    You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation.

Its full -O3, -O3, prebuilts is googles 4.7 master branch linaro tool chain built with the 4.7 host GCC...so the answer is, to the fullest.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Wow. Dude that made no sense what so ever. Is it 1)compiled using -O3 on linaro 2) compiled using -O3 on Google ndk or 3) compiled -O3 with all the other optimization flags (-fstrict-aliasing for example). Keep in mind linaro has to be completely error free on build without hiding warnings or errors. And that is without going into all of the linaro patches that can be applied to improve performance even more.

If I download your source and run through the latest linaro tool chain using -O3 is that what I will run into?
    I'm not trying to pick a fight, Just trying to clarify what exactly is linaro optimized vs linaro compiled. If linaro optimized is your goal then I hope my post will be of use to you
    Re: [ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.1 [d2spr] » Jan 20

I think chad can (developer of anthrax)

Nope. He can do it better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Let's try to be a little more respectful. Respect is everything. Don't run this thread into the ground.

--Jay-- Moderating from the Slimmed™ GSIII

Maybe this post got overlooked here.

I was nice the first time, but do not keep testing my patience. Next time this gets out of hand, infractions and/or vacations will be given out. You can do all this claiming and accusing playground fodder on Twitter or in IRC, but you will not do it in one of my sections' development thread. Period.

Now cool it down and take it somewhere else. Do not come back in here with it.
    honestly i think at this point that if anyone else wants to argue the finer points of linaro, open up a thread. the bottom line is this "friendly discussion" is interfering with our ability to confer and support our users, and for you all to do the same with each other. it's certainly an interesting discussion, and a fairly complicated issue, but not really something we need to have in this thread. we're certainly not lying to our users, trying to cheat people out of donations, or making fat stacks of cash doing this. for all intents and purposes we're doing this for nothing at all other than the satisfaction of having our phones run the way we like, and seeing other people say the same. fair enough?

anyone who had something that was overlooked, please, ask again.