LGmusic.apk THEMED

Search This thread

MarcoTumminia

Oct 8, 2013
Palermo
I modified some elements of LGs original music app.

I tried to delete all of VIOLET but there are some elements that I cant find (possibly xml files that are in other folders and I have no idea how to modify) then if someone wants to give me a hand to complete the changes

(Please note, ACTION BAR has been colored with "tinted status bar - for app setting" (not G3 TWEAKSBOX). The color code is "ff1f1f1f"

I am attaching screenshots and LGmusic.apk (V10H D855 16gb)

(i'm sorry for my italian english :D)

Attachments

• LGMusic.rar
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,236
  • modificato4.jpg
    modificato4.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 3,339
  • modificato2.jpg
    modificato2.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 2,265
  • modificato1.jpg
    modificato1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 2,071
  • modificato3.JPG
    modificato3.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 2,019
A

AJDA

I tried to delete all of VIOLET but there are some elements that I cant find (possibly xml files that are in other folders and I have no idea how to modify) then if someone wants to give me a hand to complete the changes

(Please note, ACTION BAR has been colored with "tinted status bar - for app setting" (not G3 TWEAKSBOX). The color code is "ff1f1f1f"

thanks for theme but can i get status bar like you (ios 7) i have lg g2 running ported rom lg g3 please

Swizzle82

Dec 20, 2013
Texas
Installed on my stock D851 rooted but there's still a lot of violet so you might not notice a difference aside from the background art.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.