[HELP] Find apk in system

Search This thread
Hi,
I need your help...
Can someone tell me in which apk file I can find date strings from lock screen?
See picture

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-30-12-11-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-30-12-11-42.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 60
Also not in systemui.
I know that they are not in these apk files:
settings, systemui, Keyguard, Dialer, MMS, Bluetooth, TeleService, Packageinstaller, DocumentsUI, Calc, BackupRestoreConfirmation, DownloadProvider, DownloadProviderUi, ExternalStorageProvider, GoogleBackupTransport, GoogleFeedback, GoogleLoginService, GoogleServicesFramework, SetupWizard, Shell, calendar
I had all these decompiled.

Sent from my tablet./Odoslané z môjho tabletu.

bmg002

Aug 21, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
Also not in systemui.
settings, systemui, Keyguard, Dialer, MMS, Bluetooth, TeleService, Packageinstaller, DocumentsUI, Calc, BackupRestoreConfirmation, DownloadProvider, DownloadProviderUi, ExternalStorageProvider, GoogleBackupTransport, GoogleFeedback, GoogleLoginService, GoogleServicesFramework, SetupWizard, Shell, calendar

I am not 100% positive on where that is stored, but if I had to guess, I'd say it is in "LockClock.apk". But I think it would depend heavily on what ROM you were running and android version too. I've got HellKat (a 4.4.2 ROM). If it isn't there, what about "DeskClock.apk"? Or it could be part of your launcher?

Reactions: Ja_som
I am not 100% positive on where that is stored, but if I had to guess, I'd say it is in "LockClock.apk". But I think it would depend heavily on what ROM you were running and android version too. I've got HellKat (a 4.4.2 ROM). If it isn't there, what about "DeskClock.apk"? Or it could be part of your launcher?

I don´t have LockClock.apk on my devices (N7 with KK4.4.2, MotoG with KK4.4.2)
Strings are not in DeskClock.apk (I just looked), and I don´t think they are part of Launcher, I use Nova Lancher on my devices, bot set with the same language.

sudosurootdev

Jan 23, 2014
Melbourne, Florida
Reactions: Ja_som
I'm a maintainer of, user of, and builder of my own custom ROM using VanirAOSP and I know mine is in /system/app/DeskClock.apk
You can see the strings arrays plurals colors styles and all the values here:
https://github.com/VanirAOSP/packages_apps_DeskClock/tree/kk44/res/values

Maybe i'm blind, but I don't see there e.g. Fri or may, or other day/month. And I need to know where can I find them in stock Android.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I need your help...
    Can someone tell me in which apk file I can find date strings from lock screen?
    See picture

Thank you

Its just a widget from the clock app

Regards
    MasterAwesome
    But those strings are not there.

i don't think it is a widget from clock
    because it will work even there is no clock in system
    i think (not sure) it is in systemui.apk
    Also not in systemui.

I don´t have LockClock.apk on my devices (N7 with KK4.4.2, MotoG with KK4.4.2)
    Strings are not in DeskClock.apk (I just looked), and I don´t think they are part of Launcher, I use Nova Lancher on my devices, bot set with the same language.

have you tried framework-res.apk?
    Right now. But found nothing :(

so sad.:(
    sorry for not able to help you