Instagram RELEASED. Share your account name :)

Search This thread

chaind

Mar 6, 2009
In the land of Techies!
'chaind'

is my ID.

Why Instagram ? this is the only application currently connects all types of photographers which can show off their skills ... Connectivity - Facebook like
Why not others - Coz others don't have the servers to store the photos you click & share.

So, your another option to share your photos shall be(if you are using instagram to connect other photographers) ... Take photo, Edit using Littlephoto/Vignette/Pixl-o-matic etc., & upload using Instagram

As simple as it is...

meganpinch13

May 11, 2012
instagramers!

hey instagramers! :D, im meganpinch13, please follow me! ill follow you back, and i give shoutouts, instagramers have #swag.:) so follow 'er up! you wont regret it, i post some cool pictures!

thankyou! :D

tKoHaXoR

Aug 5, 2010
LA
ELHaXoR

Follow & I will Return the favor :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know if you like photography or not but anyway I found this interesting so let's go!

What is Instagram?

Instagram, the hottest iPhone startup right now, isn't complicated or even revolutionary.
    It's a simple photo-taking and photo-sharing app that has taken over Silicon Valley and is filling our Twitter feed with fun, cute photographs.
    You can get it for free from Apple's App Store.
    What's it for?
    First, Instagram is for taking pictures, adding filters to make them look retro, and then for sharing them with sites like Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, and Facebook.
    And second, it's a simple social network of other people's photos. You can "like" or comment on the photos, and see what's new. It's easy and doesn't take much time or effort. This is one of the reasons it has become so popular so quickly.

Android users – the founders that created the famed Instagram app have finally finished Instagram for Android. The new app was shown off this week at the SXSW conference, and the developers behind Instagram say that the Android app will be out very soon. Now, I know what you’re thinking: “very soon? Wait, haven’t they said that before?” Yes; it’s true, we’ve been hearing hype about an Instagram app for Android for some time now, but this time the app is finally in beta form – and the app was actually demonstrated at the popular tech conference.

So what could possible make an excellent app even better? Well, not too much is known about the new app (a very limited beta launch at the moment), but those who were in attendance at the conference (and were privy to the demonstration) were told that the new app is faster and can be shared across a lot more social networks. Aside from sharing an Instagram photo on Facebook, Android users will be able to send any photo to Twitter, Tumblr, and other choice selections – a really great added feature!

Download in Google Play!!
    Follow @simratcs...
    And my profile pic is deadmau5

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app
    Added! Follow me too..:D

"your lips move, but I cannot hear what you're saying..."

Thanks dude...

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app