TWRP 2.6.3

Search This thread

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
Does this exist for the Nook HD+? I've looked everywhere. I found 2.6.0 but heard on other devices it had problems. I've searched xda and googled for days. I'm thinking it doesn't exist.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using xda app-developers app
It does not. No one has built one yet.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

D

Deleted member 2092952

Does this exist for the Nook HD+? I've looked everywhere. I found 2.6.0 but heard on other devices it had problems. I've searched xda and googled for days. I'm thinking it doesn't exist.

Edit: For cm11 4.4 kitkat installs see here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48846252&postcount=95

I went and built it. TWRP 2.6.3 is attached to this post in the five file bootfile form.

I mildly tested it with some wipes and an install of cm 10.1. No problems encountered... but use it at your own peril.

Thanks to leapinlar, verygreen, or whoever else for I just took what they did and updated a part of it.

Attachments

• NookHDplus-bootable-SD-TWRP-2.6.3-for-emmc-BOOTFILES-rev0-(12.16.13).7z
    7.3 MB · Views: 1,078
Last edited by a moderator:

TeutonJon78

Jul 24, 2010
Edit: For cm11 4.4 kitkat installs see here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48846252&postcount=95

I went and built it. TWRP 2.6.3 is attached to this post in the five file bootfile form.

I mildly tested it with some wipes and an install of cm 10.1. No problems encountered... but use it at your own peril.

Thanks to leapinlar, verygreen, or whoever else for I just took what they did and updated a part of it.

Since you got it working, is it possible to work with the TWRP devs to get an official build? On their website, they say they open to that if someone gets it's working -- then we would always have official up to date binaries.

D

Deleted member 2092952

Since you got it working, is it possible to work with the TWRP devs to get an official build? On their website, they say they open to that if someone gets it's working -- then we would always have official up to date binaries.

Yeah, don't know what's happening there as they have ovation in their github.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 2092952