Firm-where? and debricking I747U

Search This thread
Jan 7, 2014
So I have a bricked I747 it had the 4.3 firmware update on it and now I am looking for the 4.3 stock update to load into odin and I cant find it.
it seems like everywhere I go I eather cant download it or is not there All I need is the 4.3 I747UCUEMJB file but it is nowhere to be found :confused: so where the heck is it?

does enyone know? if so pleas post on this thread this is the most aggravating thing ever!

shortydoggg

Apr 11, 2011
This is the very reason why we rooters must be careful about having our phones with the latest firmware.

There is no 4.3 I747UCUEMJB firmware to flash through Odin. AT&T never released it. The best that you can do is flash a 4.3 custom Rom from the general or the development sections.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
So I have a bricked I747 it had the 4.3 firmware update on it and now I am looking for the 4.3 stock update to load into odin and I cant find it.
it seems like everywhere I go I eather cant download it or is not there All I need is the 4.3 I747UCUEMJB file but it is nowhere to be found :confused: so where the heck is it?

does enyone know? if so pleas post on this thread this is the most aggravating thing ever!

This might help: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2075639