[Q] Galaxy S5 how to check fully unlocked

Search This thread

tomma66

Apr 7, 2011
Hi anyone tell me how to do i check to see if my S5 900f uk is fully unlocked the code to bring it up just keeps coming up with connection problem or invalid MMI code anyone help with this,the phone is unlocked now but im wanting to know if all the locks are off.

Thank,s in advance.

tomma66

Apr 7, 2011
Thank,s for the reply the phone is unlocked i just would like to know if all the locks are off by that i mean provider sub provider etc,or does the unlock code i used turn all the locks off.

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
Thank,s for the reply the phone is unlocked i just would like to know if all the locks are off by that i mean provider sub provider etc,or does the unlock code i used turn all the locks off.

How much did you pay for the unlock code? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T

tomma66

Apr 7, 2011
Hi i paid £15 for the unlock code from fonefunshop and got the unlock code,provider unlock code and the sub provider unlock code and the unfreeze code as well not that i needed the unfreeze code.

Reactions: xda23

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
Hi i paid £15 for the unlock code from fonefunshop and got the unlock code,provider unlock code and the sub provider unlock code and the unfreeze code as well not that i needed the unfreeze code.

How long did it take to receive your unlock codes. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.