No ROMs for p607?

Search This thread

immortal7792

Aug 12, 2010
I just rooted and installed recovery on my note 10.1 and I saw hyperdrive which I'm familiar with but can't install. So basically is ASOP the only thing I can install? Kind of disappointing if that's true. The development doesn't seem to be buzzing on this device.

Prod1702

May 31, 2007
I just rooted and installed recovery on my note 10.1 and I saw hyperdrive which I'm familiar with but can't install. So basically is ASOP the only thing I can install? Kind of disappointing if that's true. The development doesn't seem to be buzzing on this device.

Yup the Tablet is pretty much dead. There has been pretty much no updates at all. I am hoping ARHD comes out with a 4.4.3 rom. I would really like it if someone could post a working Tar file for the latest 605 firmware. Stock firmware is running fine with root. Just a few things that bug me that I am hoping is fixed with the updated firmware.

immortal7792

Aug 12, 2010
Yup the Tablet is pretty much dead. There has been pretty much no updates at all. I am hoping ARHD comes out with a 4.4.3 rom. I would really like it if someone could post a working Tar file for the latest 605 firmware. Stock firmware is running fine with root. Just a few things that bug me that I am hoping is fixed with the updated firmware.
That's annoying. Was hoping for some awesome roms. I mean it was so easy to unlock and it's on tmobile you'd think there would be much more.