FM Radio App

Search This thread

Daywalker 99

Jan 3, 2014
Hey all together,
i´m looking for a radio app for my rooted one mini.
At this time i use the magio rom where is no fm radio included.
Is it possible to get an app for my device?
Thanks for help an regards from germany

RuffBuster

Feb 3, 2012
try http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1632238 it's for one X but might work for you.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

yeah scratch that. Tried it myself, didn't work. Think the fm chips maybe different or these apk are from another android build.

you could try spiritFM app or try ripping the apk needed from the RUU bouncing around (may not work though, depending on what version os your using, and it's at&t build). Or beg someone with the same build as you to rip it from their stick phone or nandroid backup.

I think it's going to be a long shot getting this working again for you.

maybe the htc one has the same fm chips and maybe there is a htc one fm apk bouncing around on Google, seeing as that phone has a lot more dev support at the mo. Maybe..

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Will972

Feb 17, 2011
paris
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Try to push the apk from previous build for the One Mini.. i mean like 4.2.2 beacause i got same issue with the flash light and then i take it from 4.2.2 to push it on 4.3 S 5.5

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Daywalker 99

Jan 3, 2014
Okay i understand but i don´t know how to do.
How can i push the apk from the rom?
It´s not so important to geht a fm radio but perhaps sometimes it´s nice to have.

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
Try to push the apk from previous build for the One Mini.. i mean like 4.2.2 beacause i got same issue with the flash light and then i take it from 4.2.2 to push it on 4.3 S 5.5

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I believe trigger has the extra apps zip that you can flash on recovery to get the calculator and the flash light. Not sure if there are anything else thats included. The file is in his 4.3 stock rooted rom.

mirrou

Mar 2, 2016
The link is dead, can you give another, working link, please?

The apps from the link above (mini X) does not work on htc one mini with Candy5 rom.

Last edited: