Moto G Experiences

Search This thread

JB_Da_Greatest

Hi all, I currently have a Droid DNA and I plan on getting A moto G in May from Google play because my contract will be up with Verizon. I plan on getting on my wife's family mobile plan with it to keep down costs... I want a good device that won't break the bank and this seems to be the winner weighing price and features... I just want to know what are you guys experience with it? Is it laggy? Does it have horrible battery life? Should I stay away? Just any opinions you have about it is welcomed!!!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Durteedee

Nov 6, 2013
detroit
plus.google.com
Wait just keep the DNA. But the battery will last you most of the day so its great. No one has said it was laggy ever. It is quite smooth. If you are getting on T-Mobile you should buy it from Motorola. The droid DNA can be used on gsm network just turn the phone off remove the Verizon sim turn it on and then put in the new carrier sim. I been on eBay looking for a cheap DNA for that reason

sent from my lady's MOTO G

Reactions: JB_Da_Greatest

petran_7

Jun 11, 2009
Athens
My friend the phone is just great.

I am using it for two weeks and I have no lags at all.

Plays all the games. Loud speaker. Great battery.

Only the camera is not great. It is a simple camera but it comes with HDR and slow motion video.

I love this phone. Take it!

mrcorey

Mar 12, 2012
There is a HUGE problem with this phone. Because it's so awesome, you'll be spending all of your time on the phone. The long screen time, the long battery life, the great screen, the smooth transitions.

You'll be spending all of your time on the thing, as you won't be putting it down.

Sent from my Moto G

lightningdude

Oct 9, 2010
As one who roots every phone I get, I've been running without root for a while (Verizon can't unlock bootloader or root yet). There are only a few tweaks I miss from rooting, otherwise, it's a fantastic phone.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Dec 24, 2012
Yea it is a great phone. I love mine. I'm running the latest cm. It's got a lot of dev support and there is quite a few roms to choose from if you like to flash everything you own like I do.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a HUGE problem with this phone. Because it's so awesome, you'll be spending all of your time on the phone. The long screen time, the long battery life, the great screen, the smooth transitions.

You'll be spending all of your time on the thing, as you won't be putting it down.

Sent from my Moto G
    Wait just keep the DNA. But the battery will last you most of the day so its great. No one has said it was laggy ever. It is quite smooth. If you are getting on T-Mobile you should buy it from Motorola. The droid DNA can be used on gsm network just turn the phone off remove the Verizon sim turn it on and then put in the new carrier sim. I been on eBay looking for a cheap DNA for that reason

sent from my lady's MOTO G
    My friend the phone is just great.

I am using it for two weeks and I have no lags at all.

Plays all the games. Loud speaker. Great battery.

Only the camera is not great. It is a simple camera but it comes with HDR and slow motion video.

I love this phone. Take it!
    I can say i'm just satisfied!
    everything is fine with mine, and battery is a real ass kicker!
    Very smooth, great battery, very good screen with Gorilla Glass 3 and usable camera. Still can't believe the price tag, very satisfied.:good: