Search This thread

deadman96385

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Got the files downloaded, but my Nook is sitting on 16%. Let me charge a bit abd I'll give it a shot!:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: deadman96385

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Sorry, Man!

ROM and gapps flashed just fine. Boot animation is totally borked. Bright lime green screen and could barely make out the words "Smooth Liquid".....went through the "upgrading android".....but never got to the welcome screen. Still with the lime green screen, I could see "process.android.com stopped"

Please don't give up on this as I would really like to use this! If you need me to test another build just shoot me a pm. Currently using Gummy 4.4.
Sent from my NookColor using xda app-developers app

deadman96385

Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Sorry, Man!

ROM and gapps flashed just fine. Boot animation is totally borked. Bright lime green screen and could barely make out the words "Smooth Liquid".....went through the "upgrading android".....but never got to the welcome screen. Still with the lime green screen, I could see "process.android.com stopped"

Please don't give up on this as I would really like to use this! If you need me to test another build just shoot me a pm. Currently using Gummy 4.4.
Sent from my NookColor using xda app-developers app

Could you get a logcat of the bootup so i can see what is causing process.android.com to fc

Last edited:

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Okay, I'm hard headed so I thought I would try it again. I got to the welcome screen this time. Everything is in landscspe and the lcd density seems to be off.....I believe everyone builds encore in 160.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394764122096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394764122096.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 124

deadman96385

Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Okay, I'm hard headed so I thought I would try it again. I got to the welcome screen this time. Everything is in landscspe and the lcd density seems to be off.....I believe everyone builds encore in 160.

Awesome at least it boots, I'll look into it but it is building with 160.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dparrothead1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got the files downloaded, but my Nook is sitting on 16%. Let me charge a bit abd I'll give it a shot!:D

Ok thanks man I'll work on this more when my nook arrives in a few days.

I'll be looking for it.....now if you could do something for the ATT Mega bootloader!!!!:D

Awesome at least it boots, I'll look into it but it is building with 160.