[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the Samsung Galaxy S II :: V7.1.0 RC1 (9 Oct 2011)

Search This thread

pcboyy

Mar 29, 2008
Kelate
Not to forget codeworkx and atinm for their non-stop contributions and supports. I owe them a lot. CM is the best

God_Lx

Feb 27, 2008
Lisbon
Guys I know this isn't a problem with this build but maybe you guys will know how to help, flashed Nightly 78, then stable 7.1 and camcorder not working, photos work fine but not camcorder, I've always wiped everything, cache/dalvik/data but I'm guessing I got some file in here that keeps the aosp camcorder from working since I tried another aosp ROM and again no camcorder...

Any tips or clues where I could start looking for culprits ?

kokoskokis544

Jan 28, 2009
Here everything is marvelous! Amazing speed! Had always cm on my htc dz and i can tell that my sgs2 now is like having two NOS powered cores compared to ANY other rom...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

xyzulu

Jun 18, 2009
Sydney
xyzuluhosting.com
I was able to enabled bluetooth on cm7 a few hours ago, but now, no matter what I do I cannot get it enabled. I heard there were some "hacks" around that address some of these issues.

edgeboy47

Aug 23, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
im sure other people have had these issues too but I cant take pics, camera FC's ever time and market FC's every time i try to download an app.

AleXHB

Jun 12, 2011
HELPPP

Got an annoying bug...

"Sorry! the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

This shows up every 3 seconds!! How can i solve this??

SignalX

Jun 25, 2011
Darkness
Got an annoying bug...

"Sorry! the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

This shows up every 3 seconds!! How can i solve this??

try
wipe cache partition + wipe dalvic cache + fix permissions

if doesnt work, try to re-install rom

cheers,

SX

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

I've just deleted my old ROM backup now - Not going back :D

I have to delete this damn huge backup!! :D OH .... deleted!! :)))))

dr0idman

Jun 22, 2010
Bangkok
My camera and camcorder are not working. I'm coming from Villain ROM but i did full wipe. I can see pictures in gallery but video playback is not working.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 7 to the Samsung Galaxy S II, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery. Instructions are available here.
    2. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    3. Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
    4. Perform a factory reset.
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 7?
    1. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    2. Flash CyanogenMod (your Google Apps will be backed up & restored automatically).
    Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    Download Links:

Upon review of user feedback and bugs that have been discovered with what was released as 7.1.0 stable, we no longer feel the 'stable' tag is appropriate for this rom.

The download is still available, however it is now being treated as a Release Candidate, rather than a proper stable release.

Sorry for all the confusion, and any issues you may experience. We will release a 7.1+ once we feel the ROM has matured to a truly stable status.

-CyanogenMod SGS Team

CyanogenMod:
    Latest version: update-cm-7.1.0-RC1-GalaxyS2
    Download: link
    Mirror: link
    MD5sum: ca096fd81a8a699d291ea12152a84137​

Google Apps addon:
    Version: gapps-gb-20110828

Version: Google Talk with video addon

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    Did this came from stable to rc1? A version downgrade LOL

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Yeah, it wasn't supposed to go into stable - we never did release candidates, and this does need them as we're still working on this! We just haven't got around to organizing the download area to move the zips to release candidate yet as I am going to be putting up new code soon that fixes bluetooth issues and codeworkx is working on mDNIe stuff.
    Ok i cant find the market and someone told me to download google add ons .. i googled and googled and i couldn't find it :c i found a link to google add ons on the nexus one section and i installed it in CWM but it gave me error i give up i guess this rom is for experts lol :c

Not at all for experts.. simply for those who can read. Read the first post in this thread for example ;)
    so i'm assuming i'm the only individual experiencing the issue with receiving low res MMS pics....

oh wells...cm7 can just go in the trash with other ****ty ROM's.
    Cheap troll...if you have an issue file a report, being an ass won't help. The devs are giving their best on this project, show some respect. Now go back to your Touch Shiz, moron.
    Hi,

my bluetooth connection to an Audi A4 (with BNS 5 from 2007) randomly disconnects and reconnects (around 1 to 2 minutes). I had a similar problem with my HTC Magic some time ago... connection to another handsfree in another car is working perfect.

Stock and stock based ROMs work flawlessly.

...Alex

Known bug that I am working on. Bluetooth is letting the phone go into deep sleep when it shouldn't, thereby breaking the connection.