htc one m7 shows PROCESS COM.HTC.HTCDIALER ISN'T RESPONDING"Please help"

Search This thread

tfat1000

Jan 2, 2012
@nkk71 i did what you told me and it worked but it keeps bootlooping even after i did a factory reset and wipe cache , what can i do to make it boot to the welcome screen

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
@nkk71 i did what you told me and it worked but it keeps bootlooping even after i did a factory reset and wipe cache , what can i do to make it boot to the welcome screen

if the ruu didn't fix it, then it's probably a hardware problem (since you dropped the phone) and you'll need to send it to repair.
sorry

tfat1000

Jan 2, 2012
I get it to stop rebooting it starts but the phone diale still mot working process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding , i really dont know what it means can you suggest one last thing please so i can get it to work

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
I get it to stop rebooting it starts but the phone diale still mot working process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding , i really dont know what it means can you suggest one last thing please so i can get it to work

unfortunately not, if the ruu didnt fix your radio/modem partitions, then i have no more ideas, sorry

tfat1000

Jan 2, 2012
Ok thank you for your help , you help me a lot

androglezz

Apr 29, 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
Temporary fix / workaround

Hi guys

I've might found a temporary fix / workaround. I had the exact same problem and tried multiple RUUs, ROMs and Radios in combination to try to fix the problem.

My problem was that my HTC One M7 kept restarting it self (only shortly after booting) and I also got the "Process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding". Sometimes I got reception for a while but I lost it pretty quickly after each reboot. Sometimes it wouldn't even let me enter my SIM pin code after a reboot.

However, look at my reply in this thread (post #6): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53147980

I've might found a temporary workaround which works for me! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No warranty?

If not.. output of fastboot getvar all ?

Also.. was this phone modified?

Lastly.. if this happened only after you dropped it, hardware problem!

fastboot works well ,the phone is s-off bootloader unlocked rooted it was working fine just before the drop,
    i don't have any warranty i'm not living in the US, so what do you suggest?
    Well thank you for helping me , one thing i need to know , do the RUU need to be the same os version as the phone os ex: 1.26.502.12 RUU and the phone is 4.11.409.1

if you're S-Off, then any ruu should be OK (use one for the same MID as your phone, don't bother changing MID), and CID won't matter once you set it to SuperCID or CID(s) that matches the ruu
    hopefully, (once flashed successfully, and updated/downgraded everything) it will also reinitialize some of the corrupted partitions.