[DEV][Samsung Galaxy GT-I5510 Callisto][ROM & Kernel]Unofficial Cyanogenmod 7

Search This thread
W

WillingMagic

New build on spideroak is available.
Please send info if call works correct, because my phone is in service.

Last edited:

RL77LUC

Oct 5, 2009
Trilport
I havn't test calls, but 3G isn't working, and APN still have the rotation problem ... (like the previous build).

Sent from my GT-I5510 using XDA App

darkangel27

Sep 22, 2011
YK
I have test the call willing and it's still not working,,anyway Thanks for your great work,,

Sent from my GT-I5510 using xda premium

darkangel27

Sep 22, 2011
YK
PS i test again(snapshot 20111229) and find that for receiving call no issue occured until 10 minutes longer(without charger connected),,for outgoing call its only work when charger connected and no issue occured even i call for 30 minutes longer,,

Sent from my GT-I5510 using xda premium

W

WillingMagic

darkangel27 send me logcat and dmesg.
It's look problems source is power-management which turn off microphone.
Anyone can test media playing avi, mp4, wma and wmv?

darkangel27

Sep 22, 2011
YK
Hello willing sorry for late posting logcat and dmesg,,internet connection here is really sucks,,,

Here i attach logcat and dmesg,

FYI Willing i use your snap 1201+didy rild patch and that really stable although there's a problem with telephony. so being used that ROM i got conclusion as follow
- without charger connected incoming calls only work approximately 7-10 minutes in full battery, but in about 65-70 p.c battery it's only works about 3-5 minutes before mic get muted, for outgoing call calls work about 8-10 minutes in all battery condition,,
- in charger connected calls were works fine with the mic never get muted,

When you released snap 1229 i download and tried to see if the call problem gets fixed or still persist. in my first use i got problem like i post before. so i go back to my backup stable ROM. when you ask for logcat i flash again over stock 2.3.6 Poland but something weird happend,,in my 2nd used i got mic completely muted even i charge my phone. so i tried 4 times to see if the problem reproducible or not and i got the same problem(mic completely muted)

so here i post logcat and dmesg for 2 snapshot 1229(in case mic totally muted) and snapshot 1201+didy's rild patch (in case call works in certain condition)

P.S i think i ever see in google group someone with nick Toja submitted logcat likes i attach here

Thanks for your really GREAT WORKs willing, and Happy New Year :)

Attachments

• Logcat-dmesg.zip
    44.4 KB · Views: 12

RL77LUC

Oct 5, 2009
Trilport
I have tested the Didy's MOD of Cyanogen, and his work is amazing ! All works fine (except thethering) with KPF baseband. Thanks a lot !

And lot of thanks for WillingMagic, for making this awesome work.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

I have tested the Didy's MOD of Cyanogen, and his work is amazing ! All works fine (except thethering) with KPF baseband. Thanks a lot !

And lot of thanks for WillingMagic, for making this awesome work.

---------------

Can you help me ? I have a little problem : I lost my connection, the operator shows "No Service", except if I check the "2G Only" option. How I can fix that ? I can't have 3G because of this, and the problem stays even if I return on official ROM :s.

Last edited:

Torreip

Apr 18, 2011
Does it ask for your SIM card's PIN number ? If not, it may be a baseband problem (had that earlier, 2.3.6 baseband with 2.3.4 CM7)

ajay.al

Oct 28, 2011
calicut
i used Snapshot-20111201 wihout any fixes and found that the when the screen is on there is no call problem.but when the screen goes off in 5 seconds the other person can not hear what i am saying .
hope you can fix this .

devilex94

Sep 24, 2011
Notification power buttons png's please

I know this is a bit off topic post because i am asking for notification power buttons of cyanogenmod 7.
I am making a HTC Sense based framework and there is no notification button in htc hense i didnt got any png of that area so cyanogenmod png will be great and 90% of framework is made just the notification png are required.
please help:) :)
This is my first & last off topic post.and sorry

darkevilmagic

Nov 28, 2011
New Delhi
I know this is a bit off topic post because i am asking for notification power buttons of cyanogenmod 7.
I am making a HTC Sense based framework and there is no notification button in htc hense i didnt got any png of that area so cyanogenmod png will be great and 90% of framework is made just the notification png are required.
please help:) :)
This is my first & last off topic post.and sorry

Thats really great..i am sorry but i could just be a good tester..so if you need tester me there for you :)
best of luck :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please stop the CAPS LOCK ... :mad:
    Hey willing,

Don't need wait for samsung release kernel source.
    We are working in it, make a fork.

It's 100% working.

github.com/arkas/Callisto_kernel_2.6.35

We are pinkflozd and smoke87 from enigma.
    galaxy551.wordpress.com
    I saw in spideroak channel that willingmagic upload snapshot 20120210. Though not yet announced by willingmagic, I have downloaded and tried the snapshot. so here is report my experiences using that snapshot :) :
    - 2G/3G works fine
    - camera still have wrong orientation (solved by using 3rd party app)
    - gapps & youtube works fine
    - video works fine
    - backlight keyboard broken
    - mad2sd not work (replace by using S2E)
    - strange that wifi work (my last wifi on 20120206 wont work)
    - here is my point Calls Work Fine by Using Sanity app from Market, i have made about 10 calls about 45-50 minutes without got any droped mic problem (but sometimes the calls automatically turn into hold mode and into loudspeaker)

I dont know wether that app works in other snapshot or not since i dont test for other snapshot :D

PS : for Willingmagic, if i used the old kernel can i activate mad2sd again?
    Search in google arkas galaxy 551 and go in cyanogenmod porta.

Inviato dal mio Galaxy 551 con Tapatalk 2
    i used Snapshot-20111201 wihout any fixes and found that the when the screen is on there is no call problem.but when the screen goes off in 5 seconds the other person can not hear what i am saying .
    hope you can fix this .