dbrand.com N4 skins

Search This thread

qsec

Apr 5, 2010
Haha you-re right. Its in the spam folder.
Regarding shipping, does dbrand use expedited/trackable shipping? How long would it think to reach Jakarta?

Sent from my Nexus 4 pimped with AOKP and Franco.kernel

No trackable shipping, the shipping cost would be much higher with tracking.

Got mine in Sweden in 7 days. No idea how long it would take to Jakarta tho.
Maybe someone else knows?

Reactions: elzafir

dbrandSkins

Jan 27, 2013
Toronto
dbrand.com
I checked your website (which is not optimized for mobile btw), but can't find anything about warranty...

We have no warranty. If some crazy sh*t goes wrong like the vinyl spontaneously combusts, let us know and we'll make it right.

Mobile optimization (aka rezponziv dezign) is high on the priority list. Stay tuned.

What do u need warrenty for nothing should go wrong and there reusable

Sent from my Nexus 4

Warranty is useful if there's a manufacturer's mistake, like they forgot to make a hole for the camera. Without warranty you're basically ****ed.

We have no warranty. If some crazy sh*t goes wrong like the vinyl spontaneously combusts, let us know and we'll make it right.

Mobile optimization (aka rezponziv dezign) is high on the priority list. Stay tuned.

Hahahah thanks for the reply. I'm not worried, though. Was just curious.

Sent from my Nexus 4 pimped with AOKP and Franco.kernel

Last edited:

cyanide911

Jun 28, 2009
I searched but I couldn't see any pics of the Nexus 4 with the titanium cover on. Any links? I can't decide between Carbon and Titanium...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've got a slightly different request.. I'd like to see a skin that is a bit less flashy. Don't get me wrong, the skins on your website do look good, but they also scream "Hey, I've got this skin on the back of my phone"... and I'd like something more subtle, which might be what kcbboy was going for as well. Maybe something that is nearly all black with a bit of texture (but not leather)? Or something along those lines.

Unless we're mistaken, we thought kcbboy was going the complete opposite way with it (he wanted the holograms to show?)

The closest thing we could do for you in terms of something "less flashy" is a matte black vinyl. However, it has no texture on it and isn't the same thickness/caliber as the ones we currently offer. Due to the difference in thickness, it may be rather hard to apply without messing up the "nexus" letters. In fact, it would probably have to be cut without the "nexus" cutout. The only reason we're able to even offer the letter cutouts is because the textured vinyl we use is thick enough that the structural integrity allows the floating portions of the letters (for instance the 'e' and 's') to not go limp during installation. Hopefully we're not getting too confusing here.

If you want, we can post some pics of the N4 in black leather later. It really isn't flashy in our opinion, it's really quite subtle/classy. Then again, to each his own.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Any coupon code for the XDA community?:laugh:

Yeah, is there a coupon available for xda members? That might just put me over the edge and make me buy a few....

Honestly guys the price was $8.00 and we had to bump it to $9.00 due to the amount of effort that goes into removing the "nexus" letter cutouts with each unit. These cutouts are very intricate and very difficult to remove (requires tweezers). If the consumer was to remove them on their own, it would result in many ruined letters.

A major competitor of ours (Ghost Armor) is charging $19.99 for a back piece and $20-100 for shipping (to Canada). We charge $9.00 for the skin and $3.00 for shipping (Worldwide).

That being said, we're the most amazing company on the entire f*cking planet and are willing to give XDA members an additional 10% off. Coupon code: XDA
    Great skins for a great price.

XDA!!!!!!!

We noticed a lot of traffic coming from the XDA forums, so we figured we'd make an official dbrand inc. account to handle any questions the community may have. Instant email notifications are on, so expect quick responses to all of your posts. Feel free to ask us anything. ANYTHING. Not anything though. But seriously guys... anything.

Signed,
    A Robot
    Hey guys!

Haven't been around in a while, but just wanted to drop by and say thanks for everyone's continued support. We're hard at work on a 100% brand new website. Beta launch will be in February. We're also going to be releasing matte black and white shortly after the launch of the site, you can check out the material below. The key feature of this new material is enhanced grip. I'll frequent this thread a lot more so feel free to post up if you got any questions/concerns/order inquiries. As always, emails get responded to within 24 hours (usually within 3h these days), so email us if there's anything urgent regarding your order.

q13oegK.jpg

<3