[BootAnimation] LitoNi's style - June 24th, 14

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I took a shot at it and here i present you the 4.4 kit kat Xperia Boot Animation...

Jan 22nd, 2014
    The leaked boot animation of Sirius was a disappointment to some so i took a shot at it based on a leaked image by Doomlord and iRimas and also took and edited some images from ahsank128 or respectively from J_M_V_S. Fonts are by sledgeHammer

June 4th, 2014
    Original PA4 CM style Boot Animation was made by shmykelsa , I have modified it and removed the CM logo, so it will be easier for any of you to add any logo you want on top of it or just prefer blank.

June 24th, 2014
    New style base off the WatchDog bootanimation from [boot animation]watch_dogs_RE_UPLOAD by nin9 so credits to him. So here is my attempt of Android - WatchDog Style. You need to flash it to see as i have trouble creating a gif. I hope you like it though it is not as good as the original one. :/

ALL ZIPS ARE FLASHABLE
    Made for 5" phones at 1080x1920

Instructions:
    • 1-Download and put into phone
    • 2-Boot into recovery
    • 3-Flash the file
    • 4-Reboot
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Android WatchDog Style
    DOWNLOAD

Screenshot thanks ticklefish :)

----------------------------------------------------
    PA 4 Blank
    DOWNLOAD

Screenshot
    PA4_blankboota_byLitoni-1.gif~original

Android Xperia Initializing
    DOWNLOAD
    *Android/Xperia/Initializing words are animated
    Android Xperia no dots at 15 fp Recommended
    DOWNLOAD
    *Xperia word is animated

Android Xperia no dots at 10 fp
    DOWNLOAD
    *Xperia word is animated
    Android Xperia at 10 fp
    DOWNLOAD
    *Dots are animated

Android Xperia at 7 fp Recommended
    DOWNLOAD
    *Dots are animated
    Windows Android Xperia at 15 fp
    DOWNLOAD
    *Windows and Dots are animated

Windows Android Xperia at 10 fp Recommended
    DOWNLOAD
    *Windows and Dots are animated

Please hit the thanks button if you like my work and to those i mentioned above. Thank you and enjoy :)
    Awesome...:D
    But could you make it a little more colourful?

is it possible to have that microsoft windows animation and then go back to the default boot screen? :) (the one with the rainbow-ish thing)

will try to make something, got alot of university stuff to do... i also thought of something neat last night ;)
    uploaded a new one here, doesnt seem like box is working at all. >.>

New style base off the WatchDog bootanimation from [boot animation]watch_dogs_RE_UPLOAD by nin9 so credits to him.

So here is my attempt of
    Android - WatchDog Style
    Download below

instructions: just flash it with a recovery

you need to flash it to see as i have trouble creating a gif. I hope you like it though it is not as good as the original one.
    June 24th, 2014
    New style base off the WatchDog bootanimation from [boot animation]watch_dogs_RE_UPLOAD by nin9 so credits to him. So here is my attempt of Android - WatchDog Style. You need to flash it to see as i have trouble creating a gif. I hope you like it though it is not as good as the original one. :/

I made a quick gif based on this. Hope it works for you!
    PA boot animation. can't download even i login box account.
    any mirror link?

so weird, i couldnt DL either, even with different browsers. but when i log in it worked. Ive tried changing the link but still doesnt work. Must be Box's fault.

anyway use the attached zip from below