[FIRMWARE] Official firmware CIS 20B based on the source code of 20o

Search This thread

PAIIITET

Apr 3, 2011
Tomsk
Hi, guys!

Company LG released 2012 January 26 for the Russian firmware 20B based on the source code of 20o.

1) The kernel supports the swap.
2) There is a Google application Musik
3) GPS is working correctly, if you boot the phone, GPS has been disabled
4) Fixed problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks with more than 11 channels

at least, these changes appeared only in the firmware 20o, then with 99% probability of firmware 20b, at the moment is the latest.

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW/LGP990/ACISDW/V20B_00/V20B_00.kdz

Last-modified: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:04:40 GMT

Last edited:

wapz

Jan 20, 2008
Hi, guys!

Company LG released 2012 January 26 for the Russian firmware 20B based on the source code of 20o.

at least, these changes appeared only in the firmware 20o, then with 99% probability of firmware 20b, at the moment is the latest.

If this is true, this will include the v20o baseband as well. Which can be extracted by flashing it with this tool, and look for the files in the temporary directory while flashing (AENEAS_FW.fls, psi.fls, R375_SIC.fls and slb.fls). How do you know it is based on v20o, since you are running it and can confirm the issues are not there? Or have you confirmed it some other way?

Last edited:

rmein

May 9, 2011
If this is true, this will include the v20o baseband as well. Which can be extracted by flashing it with this tool, and look for the files in the temporary directory while flashing (AENEAS_FW.fls, psi.fls, R375_SIC.fls and slb.fls). How do you know it is based on v20o, since you are running it and can confirm the issues are not there? Or have you confirmed it some other way?

I have extracted the baseband files from the CIS v20b KDZ. They are different sized files from V20m baseband, but still show as baseband 1035.21_20110725

The build.prop says ro.build.date=Wed Jan 25 15:02:00 MSK 2012, so it looks like it is the most recent build to be released. I'll leave it to one of the experts to do all the deodexing etc...

Editied to put the RIL in the zip along with the fls files.

Attachments

• V20b_CIS_BB_RIL.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 271
Last edited:

Divyan

Dec 24, 2010
Bangalore
I have extracted the baseband files from the CIS v20b KDZ. They are different sized files from V20m baseband, but still show as baseband 1035.21_20110725

The build.prop says ro.build.date=Wed Jan 25 15:02:00 MSK 2012, so it looks like it is the most recent build to be released. I'll leave it to one of the experts to do all the deodexing etc...

Thanks, mate.

If you still have the ROM in your phone, can you please upload the RIL as well - if you don't mind?

wapz

Jan 20, 2008

Now, if anybody could try and flash the bb, and see if you can get Fastdormancy complete with any of the v20o roms + ril out there it would mean I can finally leave my old v20m rom alone. Don't have time for this today :)

rmein

May 9, 2011
Thanks, mate.

If you still have the ROM in your phone, can you please upload the RIL as well - if you don't mind?

I only flashed the BB not the whole ROM, but I did extract the /system image as well. I've put the RIL in the original post along with the fls files.

Reactions: Divyan

hoskopico

Feb 15, 2011
How did you extract the bb. Using the r&d tool

Sent from my LG-P925g using xda premium

Divyan

Dec 24, 2010
Bangalore
Flashed BB and RIL. BB is as usual 1035.21_20110725 :).

It works, able to connect network. Can't say anything about call quality though. I copied the RIL using root explorer and restarted.

Both GETRIL and LG RIL Version identified it as unknown. Sent it to Trym Hansen so that he can include it in the next version.

PS. ROM right now is Flexbomb by Civato. The built in V 20 l/m RIL too works with this BB.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperSkill

spica1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2010
India
Flashed BB and RIL.

It works, able to connect network. Can't say anything about call quality though. I copied the RIL using root explorer and restarted.

Both GETRIL and LG RIL Version identified it as unknown.

please report me after a day is it working good on our vodafone/airtel/uninor w/o signal loss:)

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

rmein

May 9, 2011
Feeling quite pleased with myself, I just managed to take the KDZ from this and Hell_97's v20o CWM zip, and make a working CWM flashable version of the Russian v20b :D
There would still be so much work to do on it to make something I could release on here, it does make me appreciate the devs who spend so much time tweaking their ROMS for the community.

Reactions: SuperSkill

Divyan

Dec 24, 2010
Bangalore

Kamui_

Mar 10, 2010
Redmi K20 Pro
Maybe it's firms from other LG phones and have similar names, because I found also V20C, V20D and V20E_00 files. Let me strike the above post so noone makes a mistake and flash the above.

Seems this page has already the link you refer PAIIITET check if something is newer there.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShunSeb47

Dec 22, 2011
Mumbai
Flashed BB and RIL. BB is as usual 1035.21_20110725 :).

Both GETRIL and LG RIL Version identified it as unknown. Sent it to Trym Hansen so that he can include it in the next version.

PS. ROM right now is Flexbomb by Civato. The built in V 20 l/m RIL too works with this BB.

Hows the battery life, also tell me if it receives reception on vodafone :)

Sent from my Optimus 2X

TrymHansen

Jun 7, 2011
LG RIL Version identified it as unknown. Sent it to Trym Hansen so that he can include it in the next version.
Thanks. My ADSL broke two days ago, so that's why there's not been any database updates. Will take at least two more days to get it fixed. (Writing this from a tethered O2x on EDGE :-()

Reactions: Divyan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, guys!

Editied to put the RIL in the zip along with the fls files.
    Thanks, mate.

I only flashed the BB not the whole ROM, but I did extract the /system image as well. I've put the RIL in the original post along with the fls files.
    You take away all of the fun.:D
    No m8 thanks, will have look and maybe a build on this one.

Thanks civato...
    In the meantime i'm trying to obtain 20q from lg italy :)

Inviato con il P990 DjangoManouche!