S-off after s-on

Search This thread

Obie911

Sep 4, 2012
Tampa
I've tried all I know without success. I did s-off a while back and I did s-on I don't remember why, but now I need to get s-off to return my phone to AT&T without issues. I have hboot 1.44 it has June date. I'm running a stock 4.1.2 and software 1.26. When I tried to run revone it gave me a error-1. I've tried runruner and nothing. I don't know what to do. :banghead:
Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
Rumrunner and nothing??? What does that mean? What error?

What OS were you on? What is your fastboot getvar all output? Remove IMEI

Reactions: Obie911

spider84a

Feb 22, 2014
London
I've tried all I know without success. I did s-off a while back and I did s-on I don't remember why, but now I need to get s-off to return my phone to AT&T without issues. I have hboot 1.44 it has June date. I'm running a stock 4.1.2 and software 1.26. When I tried to run revone it gave me a error-1. I've tried runruner and nothing. I don't know what to do. :banghead:

Revone is annoying - keep trying. I had to do it almost a 100 times

Reactions: Obie911

Obie911

Sep 4, 2012
Tampa
It gave me error -1 using revone and when I used runruner it ran but still has s-on

zumyman46

Feb 13, 2011
I had s-off by rumrunner, than s-on. After that I managed s-off again with firewater. One international.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

tanveerkhan9

Feb 25, 2014
Dublin
I had os 3.63.161.6 hboot 1.55.000 with s -on , tem unlocked , with CM 11 , I use rumrunner & it's work for me to put S-off then guru tool to remove tem & locked again

HTC One M7 ( International )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rumrunner and nothing??? What does that mean? What error?

What OS were you on? What is your fastboot getvar all output? Remove IMEI

Revone is annoying - keep trying. I had to do it almost a 100 times