[2 ThemeS] [ICS] [CM9] [1.Sexy Black/Blue]&[2.Orange Elegance v2 Port/ NG] for D4Rom

Search This thread
E

EdgarCupari

Update Theme Orange Elegance V3 to D4rom 6.0

Hi i will update the theme for d4rom 6.0 at 22;15pm after gome back from Work...

sorry must go sleeping:eek:

Mario_N

Jul 2, 2011
Križevci
Doesn't work

Sexy black/blue theme doesn't work on V6 with latest OTA updates (applied thru CWM, thru D4theme manager gives error), shows starting applications, shows lockscreen for a second and then goes back to boot animation, looping all the time.
Tried every possible wipe.

E

EdgarCupari

Sexy black/blue theme doesn't work on V6 with latest OTA updates (applied thru CWM, thru D4theme manager gives error), shows starting applications, shows lockscreen for a second and then goes back to boot animation, looping all the time.
Tried every possible wipe.
Yes...all themes here are only for 5.0....will upload soon for 6.0...please be patient..)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

E

EdgarCupari

Elegance rapidshare link is dead.

try againe...it works...!!!

Orange Elegeance up to date!!;)

Sexy Black/blue in 15Min up to date;)

@ all Thanks for using...I make this all for free (Android is a free Hero)...;):D:cool: if you want donate,..then to d4rom Dev.

Greeting deepCore

Last edited:
E

EdgarCupari

weiss nicht was los ist mit euch..link funktioniert einwanfrei..

wtf...is not dead...work fine!!!

be sure you have installed the latest OTA app from d4rom 6.0
and if you want download with phone you must activate in galaxy setting HSPA = HSDPA/HSUPA

greeting E

Last edited:

BlutIgen

Jan 27, 2012
weiss nicht was los ist mit euch..link funktioniert einwanfrei..

wtf...is not dead...work fine!!!

be sure you have installed the latest OTA app from d4rom 6.0
and if you want download with phone you must activate in galaxy setting HSPA = HSDPA/HSUPA

greeting E

gestern vom handy aus gings net kam ne fehlermeldung von rapidshare bei beiden links

xneo70

Apr 4, 2012
As in the first post, i would be interestet to know which name and where it is, the status bar background png?

Does anyone know this? I tryed but i can't find the right file!

D4rKn3sSyS

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2011
Medellín
Hello EdgarCupari, can you please provide me a representative image of your themes? they will be official themes for D4Rom and they will be on the list of online themes :O

If possible 480x800, or 320x240, or some phone format.

Btw, its not needed that theme is called d4te. d4te is the extension. It could be named how you want without spaces.

bartoloandre98

Oct 9, 2010
@Edgar its a common problem.use
apktool 1.4.1 to decompile and 1.4.2 to compile back (but for both you need to use aapt.exe specially for api15)

alexanter the great

Nov 27, 2011
Athens
the orange theme works for V8?i install it with theme engine in V8 but its not working..when i swipe down to install theme says invalid theme format!!

Top Liked Posts